Step 1: Pick a Tattoo Design|
- Choose a tattoo that fits your personality, something you can handle looking at for the rest of your life
- Tattoos last forever!
- Discuss size and color with the artist you choose
- Carefully consider picking an offensive design, who knows it may comeback to haunt you in the long run
- Don't look at the tattoo as a "trendy fashion statement", but instead as a long term investment
- Don't let alcohol, drugs or friends influence your decision.
- Choose the spot carefully. Hands, face and neck are seen by everyone. If your tattoo is visible to others, people might not look past the tattoo at "the real you". Different sites have different amounts of pain.
- Learn all you can about tattoos before actually getting inked.