Proper standards for a piercing parlor|
If have any of the questions above are answered with a no then you should take your business elsewhere.
- Is the studio an established business?
- Is the studio clean?
- Is piercing done in a seperate room?
- Does the studio have it's own autoclave and ultrasonic cleanser?
- Are instruments and equipment properly sterilized?
- Does the artist wear new latex gloves for each client?
- Does the artist use sterile, disposable needles?
- Does the artist only use appropriate jewelry?