Evil Dead 1/2 sleeve finished -- pics added 9/6/09

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

eye4art

Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Very nice tattoo man. Looking very good..I must be way behind on my TV and movies..I have seen AOD..but didn't know they made two others.... I gotta sit around more. Are they a series?
Rider68
Hardcore

Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:36 pm

eye4art wrote:Very nice tattoo man. Looking very good..I must be way behind on my TV and movies..I have seen AOD..but didn't know they made two others.... I gotta sit around more. Are they a series?
Yep. There was Evil Dead 1 & 2. AoD was the third one. I originally wanted to get pieces from all three, but when I sat down with Shane to go through the screen caps, the clearest and best ones were from ED 2.

We went through several pictures of Ash and Shane actually suggested the one I wound up getting. He thought the expression was just more unusual and goofy.

Like Freddie said, there are so many great images, it was tough to narrow it down. I actually like the idea of the vortex, that might make the cool background we were looking for.

It was a little tougher because Shane had never seen the movie all the way through, so as part of the tip I gave him my copy of the DVD. Hopefully when I go back to finish it he can give me some of his thoughts of what to include. I e-mailed him a little while ago to try and set an appointment in late August.

I really do appreciate all the suggestions and comments. Thanks guys!
sadie703
Hardcore

Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:04 pm

i love em rider.. and thanks for the nip slip u sent me hahhaha :P
magnumman
Hardcore

Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Sick work as expected from Shane O'Neill. Great choice of artists. Congrats, Rider.
Rider68
Hardcore

Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:51 am

magnumman wrote:Sick work as expected from Shane O'Neill. Great choice of artists. Congrats, Rider.
Thanks.

And just a quick update, it looks like I go back August 24 to have it finished. Sent my deposit and just waiting for confirmation.
evilrockangel
Hardcore

Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:20 am

Lucky fucking bastard. Badtaste art and this sleeve...if I ever go Buffalo Bill, I'm coming to you first. :twisted:

Seriously, the love of a good woman, a beautiful boy, and jaw dropping art... life is pretty fucking sweet, huh Rider? :D Couldn't of happened to a more deserving guy. Congrats.
Rider68
Hardcore

Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:33 am

evilrockangel wrote:Lucky fucking bastard. Badtaste art and this sleeve...if I ever go Buffalo Bill, I'm coming to you first. :twisted:

Seriously, the love of a good woman, a beautiful boy, and jaw dropping art... life is pretty fucking sweet, huh Rider? :D Couldn't of happened to a more deserving guy. Congrats.
:oops: Thank you. It would be an honor to be locked in your cellar.
Live4him
Hardcore

Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:42 am

Awesome Rider, really wicked awesome. I forgot your appointment was coming up so soon! :D

Miss ya!
anthoync
Hardcore

Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:39 am

Rider68 wrote:Here are the pics from session 2.

Headless Linda's head in the vise:

Henrietta:

And an overall view of the how it's coming together so far:

Now I'm just waitng to hear back from Shane to see when during the summer he can finish this.
amazing stuff man!!
super_sam
Hardcore

Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:54 am

Rider68 wrote:
evilrockangel wrote:Lucky fucking bastard. Badtaste art and this sleeve...if I ever go Buffalo Bill, I'm coming to you first. :twisted:

I've been locked down there, and let me tell you.... When she does that dance with her dick tucked between her legs, it isnt so pretty...You know you're in for a long night.. :shock:
dreamer5
Hardcore

Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:03 am

Rider68 wrote:Here are the pics from session 2.

Headless Linda's head in the vise:

Henrietta:

And an overall view of the how it's coming together so far:

Now I'm just waitng to hear back from Shane to see when during the summer he can finish this.
pretty amazing stuff....you are one lucky man, indeed..... :)
dan_T_jones
Hardcore

Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:57 am

super_sam wrote:
Rider68 wrote:
I've been locked down there, and let me tell you.... When she does that dance with her dick tucked between her legs, it isnt so pretty...You know you're in for a long night.. :shock:
Why does that make me aroused?
HEIRLOOMJOHN
Hardcore

Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:22 pm

i would hate to wake up in the night with those tats staring at me from across the bed !! for sure !!
buttwheat
Hardcore

Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:36 pm

HEIRLOOMJOHN wrote:i would hate to wake up in the night with those tats staring at me from across the bed !! for sure !!
John if you woke up in the morning staring at Riders tattoo there better be a hell of a story to go with that.
Rider68
Hardcore

Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:22 am

buttwheat wrote:
HEIRLOOMJOHN wrote:i would hate to wake up in the night with those tats staring at me from across the bed !! for sure !!
John if you woke up in the morning staring at Riders tattoo there better be a hell of a story to go with that.
And it better involve a shitload of vodka.