When I was in the

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

ylq123

Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:45 am

When I was in the southwest in February, I took a violin with me. My original intention was not to play it on the road, but to let it travel with me, let it feel the aura of beautiful mountains and rivers, and let it accept the baptism of Gannan Tibetan area. On the afternoon of February 9, our bus came to Zhabean at an altitude of nearly 3,000 meters. This is a small Tibetan village, surrounded by cliffs and cliffs. The photographers have taken pictures along the boardwalk. I took the basketball game in the mountains and took my violin. About the shadow friend Xie Zhicai, we both came to the hillside, facing the blue sky and white clouds, facing the mountains in the distance and playing the strings. The mountain wind brought the melody to the distance and attracted several Tibetan children who listened carefully to my piano. I invited them to sing and improvised to accompany them. Between the open mountains and the wild, my piano sounds are very weak. The children's unique Tibetan children's voices are very strong. Although they sang Tibetan songs Newport 100S Carton Cheap, I don't understand the lyrics, but I am still moved by their songs. In the small village of Zhazi, I used the violin to accompany the children��s songs, I��m afraid I haven��t had it before. I have never heard the songs they sang, but my piano can still follow their melody, because music is the most communicable language in the world, and we cooperate with each other. These ones were recorded by Xie Zhicai with a camera. Thanks to the younger brother! When I got home, I didn��t dare to move this violin for nearly 20 days, for fear of letting go of the aura that I took for thousands of kilometers. So far, the songs of several children in Zhabei have been recalled in their ears.You and I are walking in this wonderful red dust, watching the past and the past, touching the illusory memories, slowly crawling toward the silent years and looking at the muddy road. Who is the first to decide? The departure, since then, there is no news, and then looking for it may be the fate of the white hair is destined, the flower is not the fate of the arrangement, but there is always someone left in the place to wait, waiting for someone to suddenly Come back, because he always believes that she is only lost for the time being and maybe the sand is fascinated! I took notes on the simple story, the joy of being young and ignorant, and starting a waiting for Acacia at this time in the city under the lights I looked at everything with a pen, sitting alone at the window and looking at the distant memory, only your back is still clear. It is like a spring, repeating my lonely heart. From then on, I wrote down the words of the green, filled with several notes, one word and one sentence are deep memories of green and vivid. I was filled with Acacia in the space, and the most sad sentence was taken from the sentence on the book, and only they accompanied me through these wonderful times Newport Coupons For Cartons. My friends told me time and time again that everyone is just a passing passenger in the world. Why do you have to obey too much? But I just tell myself that even if they are strangers, the memory left is at least true? The people who remember the life, looking at the lonely back in this late night, the dying people are always sad, dreaming of the prosperity of the world, looking for a valley without people, building a cottage, farming A few acres of thin land, raising a few chickens and ducks Super Cheap Cigarette, taste fresh tea, breathe the quiet air, looking at the beautiful green landscape, so comfortable from the red dust can be thrown away, fame and fortune does not need to worry. It��s just that you and I were born in this red dust inn, which is destined to be difficult to give up the feelings of the past and the love of the world. We counted the autumn linger Marlboro Regular Cigarettes, ushered in the spring acacia, and then carried a faint recollection when blooming, and When the leaves fall, I can't help but sigh. Countless times, I told myself that from tomorrow, I would run, make friends, wander the world, and erase the person in the memory from the pen, but we still can't hold on for a long time, and then recollected the memories and repeated ourselves. If you put a pen, I really want to forget you quietly, start a new journey, make more friends, like the people you like, such a beautiful time, will you also be happy to bless me? Knowing that this day will come, there is only a matter of time. If I put a pen that I liked because of you, is it a beautiful ending? After many years Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Free Shipping, I will smile a little, thank you for meeting the most beautiful people in my youth, leaving me a pen of obsession, if you put it, you I am already at the end of the world. I will pack all the memories and put them into the new journey of the wandering distance.