Collection of Bad Tattoo's

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

EvilJay
Hardcore

Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:51 pm

super_sam wrote:I coulnt help but notice, some of the tattoos you're laughing at are almost better then the ones some of you have personally, and some are really dicked up for sure.. But I wonder, do threads like this really get started because folks are bored?
I would love to know the examples you are refering to...
BadTaste
Verified

Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:00 am

Since it seems this thread has evolved into really fucking strange tattoo's that (while not amazing) aren't completely horrible, I found these gems :p

mshaf

Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:15 am

BadTaste wrote:Image
what the...
mshaf

Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:19 am

super_sam wrote:I coulnt help but notice, some of the tattoos you're laughing at are almost better then the ones some of you have personally, and some are really dicked up for sure.. But I wonder, do threads like this really get started because folks are bored?
I have been considering a bloody tampon tattoo just to improve the ink I have...

When you say "better", what are you referring to? There are 2 ways someone can look at a bad tattoo. It can be scratch-tastic (just really crappy artwork) or it can be done well, but is a horrible concept for a tattoo. To which are you referring?
mshaf

Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:21 pm

I stumbled across this one today. It's supposed to be the same design as my latest ink, but what the heck happened to Jesus's face?

therookie
Hardcore

Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:26 pm

mshaf wrote:I stumbled across this one today. It's supposed to be the same design as my latest ink, but what the heck happened to Jesus's face?

Damn...whoever did that has GOT to be going to hell for that shit!
Feesh
Hardcore

Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:54 pm

mshaf wrote:I stumbled across this one today. It's supposed to be the same design as my latest ink, but what the heck happened to Jesus's face?

Wait, mshaf, you told me it was Willie Nelson. That would make sense, because the fellow in this tattoo looks high.

What's the deal with Willie's neck, and the headless birds?
mshaf

Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:44 pm

I'm not even sure what this is supposed to say

Nothing says "Defiant" quite like an M&M holding a crooked sword

Unia
Hardcore

Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:58 pm

mshaf wrote:Nothing says "Defiant" quite like an M&M holding a crooked sword
Wow - I'm so glad someone agrees with me on that. I've been getting hell for years. I mean M&Ms are so undeniably badass. :roll:
dreamer5
Hardcore

Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:19 pm

wow. those are some really bad jesus tattoos....yikes....from a drunken sailor to a willie nelson lookalike...haha...gotta wonder what the recipients are thinking...i guess they aren't too worried about hell....i'd be looking into some laser sessions for sure....
mshaf

Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:28 pm

dreamer5 wrote:wow. those are some really bad jesus tattoos....yikes....from a drunken sailor to a willie nelson lookalike...haha...gotta wonder what the recipients are thinking...i guess they aren't too worried about hell....i'd be looking into some laser sessions for sure....
if you want to see that Jesus tattoo done right, take a look at my pics
mshaf

Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:46 pm

Oh, man. Check out this guy. You can even see his "studio" where he does his work...

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh230/stlbum/

Here are some highlights of his great work.

finished piece

Here's the scratcher inspecting a work in progress

Finished piece and the work area
Feesh
Hardcore

Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:21 pm

mshaf wrote:Finished piece and the work area

Wow. That is about all I can say. Scary.
Rider68
Hardcore

Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:23 pm

mshaf wrote:Oh, man. Check out this guy. You can even see his "studio" where he does his work...
I can't believe this one. Is that ink on her back?

jimpennjr

Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:48 pm

Rider68 wrote:
mshaf wrote:Oh, man. Check out this guy. You can even see his "studio" where he does his work...
I can't believe this one. Is that ink on her back?

At first look, I thought it was a hairy back that was shaved. Nice kitchen!