Tattoo Idea (with sketch)

If you're new to getting tattooed ask your questions here

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, Freddie, CxCx

kevgnar

Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:24 pm

I was only going to get the dogwood and banner colored and shaded. and just an outline of NC.
ILikeBond
Hardcore

Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:22 pm

"Go Tarheels!" :?:

"I Bleed Baby Blue" :?:
kevgnar

Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:32 pm

haha. im no die hard baby blue, or tarheel kind of guy. Those are NC cliche college associated things. but Im actually scrapping the whole design. because I think the state outline with no fill in, will look weird contrasted against the banner and flower which would both be filled in.

But thanks to everyone who suggested and gave me critiques. its back to the drawing boards
reefdiver
Hardcore

Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:32 pm

deathandoreos
Hardcore

Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:59 am

thats an old PA plate there!!! there blue,white and yellow now..
super_sam
Hardcore

Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:29 am

A banjo, a pig, and a bloody asshole with a shit-covered cock stuffed in it (maybe some wiggle lines around the cock to give the illusion its moving) All of this with a banner that reads "Southern Livin...(top banner) Backdoor givin.." (bottom banner) Place random flies for accent.

Get it now.... Do not pass go.

*for inspiration on southern inbreeding see threesixs big fat acne riddled, wide-nose havin, pumpkin-head in the pictures thread.
kevgnar

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:31 am

super_sam wrote:A banjo, a pig, and a bloody asshole with a shit-covered cock stuffed in it (maybe some wiggle lines around the cock to give the illusion its moving) All of this with a banner that reads "Southern Livin...(top banner) Backdoor givin.." (bottom banner) Place random flies for accent.

*for inspiration on southern inbreeding see threesixs big fat acne riddled, wide-nose havin, pumpkin-head in the pictures thread.
I officially found my winner! Thanks mate. Ill be suuuure to get this, I mean, Im going to have to run it by my girlfriend(sister) but Im sure she'll fall in love with it just as I have.
reefdiver
Hardcore

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:59 am

deathandoreos wrote:thats an old PA plate there!!! there blue,white and yellow now..
i alway thought taht it was cool the way they had the state outline on it..........and i believe that they used to switch the colors back and forth every 4 years or something like that
flyangler
Hardcore

Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:03 am

You can put the Rebel Flag inside the outline and Redneck in the banner.
yorvo
Hardcore

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:30 pm

kevgnar wrote:
super_sam wrote:A banjo, a pig, and a bloody asshole with a shit-covered cock stuffed in it (maybe some wiggle lines around the cock to give the illusion its moving) All of this with a banner that reads "Southern Livin...(top banner) Backdoor givin.." (bottom banner) Place random flies for accent.

I officially found my winner! Thanks mate. Ill be suuuure to get this, I mean, Im going to have to run it by my girlfriend(sister) but Im sure she'll fall in love with it just as I have.
Your girlfriend/sister should love it.
dan_T_jones
Hardcore

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:39 pm

make sure to include a lynched black man to round it off
super_sam
Hardcore

Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:15 pm

Ha ha ha.... Yeah, cause the north is so much less sophisticated than the south..

Lynched black man for the win!
kevgnar

Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:55 am

super_sam wrote:Ha ha ha.... Yeah, cause the north is so much less sophisticated than the south..

Lynched black man for the win!
this thread should pretty much be closed by now. but my tattoo wont be some inbred semi retarded heritage to the south. it'll be to western north carolina.

but being serious gets you made fun of, sooo mi PapAw already gots the dead spook tatwo and that rebel pride tatwosounds reeeeeally good! duh hur! :D
EvilJay
Hardcore

Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:42 am

kevgnar wrote:but being serious gets you made fun of, sooo...
Serious responses are 1 in 10 around this place. You have to sort through allot of turds to find the nugget of corn.....
sidelvar
Hardcore

Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:22 am

i honeslt5y just read that whole thread to run into a piece of shit spammer....