NFL draft 2018: Mystery of who's going No. 1 also extends to

If you're new to getting tattooed ask your questions here

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, Freddie, CxCx

zhengpeng8899

Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:10 am

NFL draft 2018: Mystery of who's going No. 1 also extends to players
“There are a couple wild cards in the draft — teams in the top five — where no one has any idea what they’re doing, and they have the ability to trade out,” UCLA quarterback Josh Rosen said. “So with this draft — and I haven’t Alejandro Villanueva Jersey
really paid attention to many other drafts — but it really seems like no one knows what’s going on.”Rosen might not be a draft historian, but this degree of mystery is atypical.Last year, there was never much question Cleveland would take defensive end Myles Garrett at No. 1 ... though the Bears did pull off a stunner by moving up to No. 2 on draft night for quarterback Mitchell Trubisky. In 2016, even though the Rams tried to be coy about their intentions, there was little doubt Jared Goff https://www.antoniobrownfanjersey.com/c ... y-sale-1_2
would be the first choice (followed by Carson Wentz at No. 2 to Philadelphia). Jameis Winston was a no-brainer for the Buccaneers in 2015, as was Jadeveon Clowney to Houston in 2014.<strong style="margin-right:3px;">More: NFL mock draft: Mystery still remains throughout 2018 first round<strong style="margin-right:3px;">More: Josh Allen hits back on his NFL draft critics: 'I am not an inaccurate quarterback'<strong style="margin-right:3px;">More: Finding Tom Brady's successor: Patriots have intriguing QB options in 2018 NFL draftBut the 2018 draft could be wild, in part, because of the lack of consensus on the top quarterbacks, though five seem likely to be picked Thursday.“You say, ‘OK, this team needs a quarterback, that team needs a quarterback,’ and traditionally you'd say, ‘OK, they get the best one, they get the second-best one,’ and then we move on and try to figure out the rest. But we can't even start there,” NFL Network draft analyst Daniel Jeremiah told USA TODAY Sports.“When you have three or four quarterbacks still being mentioned for the No. 1 overall pick, how do you sort through that?”That’s left everyone, from Jeremiah and his draftnik colleagues, to the players themselves, trying to guess what Browns general Ben Roethlisberger White Elite Jersey
manager John Dorsey will do.“Obviously, Cleveland holds the key right not to set off what happens after that," said Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen, potentially a future Brown. "Who knows what’s going to happen, but I think I can speak to all of us when I say we’re just looking forward to being on teams."The ambiguity is especially challenging for defensive players, who know they might wind up falling if other teams make aggressive moves to draft quarterbacks.Derwin James, the versatile safety from Florida State, said he’s been joking with fellow prospects since they arrived in the Dallas area earlier this week, trying to predict where everyone will Ryan Shazier White Elite Jersey
end up. James has no idea if one of his scenarios — with USC quarterback Sam Darnold going No. 1 to Cleveland followed by N.C. State defensive end Bradley Chubb to the Giants — could come true. Other players have answered back to James, foreseeing him with the Buccaneers, who currently own the No. 7 pick.“We don’t even know No. 1. Anything can happen,” James said.Chubb has largely tried to block out all of the speculation, and has for weeks, even when the Giants suddenly had a need for him after trading Jason Pierre-Paul last month. Chubb says he’s been trying to watch cartoons instead of draft coverage and resists clicking on the mock drafts his friends and https://www.antoniobrownfanjersey.com/c ... sale-1_109
family send to him.“I’m just going to get too worked up. If that (scenario) doesn’t happen, I’d be like, ‘Oh I had it all planned out,' " Chubb said. “I try to stay mellow.”Rosen, too, found a different outlet to occupy his attention. He loaded seven seasons of Game of Thrones onto his iPad for binge watching in the evening after a day of workouts or to watch during his cross-country flights as he visited teams. He's now all caught up on the HBO fantasy series.“It’s not that hard to tune out because I really don’t read anything. I don’t understand why you’d get yourself worked up at 9 p.m. on a Tuesday because you’re getting into an argument on Twitter with somebody. I’m not keeping like an Arya hit list,’” Rosen said, referencing a vengeful character on his new favorite show.“I just want to go out and play football.”***Follow Lindsay H. Jones on Twitter @bylindsayhjonesDaimion Stafford Jersey
Phazahn Odom Jersey
Fitzgerald Toussaint Jersey
Farrington Huguenin Jersey
Ryan Harris Jersey
Eli Rogers Jersey
L.C. Greenwood Jersey
Shamarko Thomas Jersey
Keith Kelsey Jersey
Cameron Heyward Jersey
Francis Kallon Jersey
Jesse James Jersey
Roy Philon Jersey