Free Tattoos!!! June 11th!

Recommend Artists/Studios, ask for help finding the perfect artist for your tattoo.

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid

zoepluto

Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:16 pm

Free Tattoos, Free Piercings, Free framed art, originals and prints, Free books, Free T-shirts, Free gift bags, Free Videos, Free food, Free stickers, Free cotton candy, Free popcorn, Free use of a dunking booth all night long, and Free entertainment. Last year over $10,000 in prizes were given out, and this year the total is expected to top $20,000.

All or Nothing Tattoo and Fine Art Gallery
www.allornothingtattoo.com
2569 South Cobb Drive
Smyrna GA 30080
(770) 435-9966

On June 11th at 7 pm, All or Nothing Tattoo and Fine Art Gallery will be hosting it's annual aniversary party, and this year there is more to celebrate than ever before. In the last year All or Nothing Tattoo has accomplished more than any other tattoo studio in the history of the artform has ever accomplished, and they realize that would not be possible with out thier clientel. Gallery reception's are common place at the studio multiple times a year, but the anniversary parties are when the studio really tries to give back to the ones who have helped make all of this possible.
This will also be the release party for Brandon Bond's long awaited book "Whore" which will be completed and back from the printers by the eleventh. It is an artistic medely of text and art that spans the entire scope of Brandon's career. From apprenticeship to award winning artist, all the way through nomination for Tattoo Artist of the Year 2005, and winning the acclaimed trophy in South Florida and more, the book is an interesting read and appeals to all audiences. Framed pages from the book will be on display and for sale, along with original sketches. Full editions of "Whore" are also availible for the first time ever. Brandon will also be announcing his retirement from public tattooing. He will no longer be attending conventions for anything other than teaching seminars, and will only be tattooing select clients who have exsisting work, and large collaborative tattoos with other like minded artists. This will Brandons last big hurrah, he's tattooed many in the scope of his career and would love to see you all one last time.
There will also be an advanced screening for 2007's most anticipated documentary, "American Tattoo", featuring the staff of All or Nothing Tattoo. The film is expected to be released in theaters early next year so will be an excelent opportunity to catch a sneak peek. It covers the anthrolopogical, and socialogical aspects of tattooing and follows them all the way up through the current tattoo renaissance that is occuring today and focus on the nations most cutting edge studio, All or Nothing Tattoo. Informative as well as entertaining this is a film not to be missed.
Also the studio is announcing it's new influx of talent from all points of the continental US. While on tour last year Brandon Bond and Dave Tedder were scouting out new talent to bring to the Atlanta area. After reviewing hundreds of applicants, five new artists, Justin Weatherholtz, Nate Beavers, Josh Woods, Pierre Monteleon, and Jason Ackerman were asked to climb aboard Pirate Ship All or Nothing. Each of these Artists holds incredible talent all in thier own right, but combined with each other, and the likes of Brandon Bond, Dave Tedder, and Sean herman the level of art and the bar of what excelent tattooing really is will be raised to a whole new level! The collaborative Tattoos and the steady stream of ideas will push tattooing to another level of art completely.
All or Nothing will also be announcing the arrival of Jen Dabbs, the stunning apprentice from A&E's top rated show "Inked". She has announced that she is leaving the show and joining the crew of All or Nothing Tattoo.
Food and Refreshments will be provided as well as door prizes and a raffle, including but not limited to, Free Tattoos, Free Piercings, Free framed art, originals and prints, Free books, Free T-shirts, Free gift bags, Free Videos, Free food, Free stickers, Free cotton candy, Free popcorn, Free use of a dunking booth all night long, and Free entertainment. Last year over $10,000 in prizes were given out, and this year the total is expected to top $20,000. If you have never attended one of All or Nothing's parties then this is the one to attend, it will be the largest one yet, everyone is invited, and everything is absolutely free.
For more information check www.allornothingtattoo.com for updates
Tattude
Hardcore

Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:22 pm

I know, when Brandon was doing my leg piece in Feb. he told me all about it.
It's all over his web-site and myspace accounts too. They SURE LOVE TO PARTY...
Especially Brandon! Bunch of good guys there so if ya'll win any tattoos your pretty damn lucky because NONE of them are cheap!
BadWolf
Verified

Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:54 pm

I think since June 11 is my B-day (and I can prove it), I should automatically get a tattoo for free. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll wear it proudly, and will allow a great deal of artistic license.
Inkitup

Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:16 pm

The work at "All Or Nothing" is absolutely phenomenal.... Just amazing. I would recommend them to anyone! Check out Prick mag if you don't know anything about them!

Chad
zoepluto

Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:45 pm

Well BadWolf, unfortunately I don't think that is how it works, but come anyway and try to win a free tattoo. You never know, it may be a very happy birthday!
BadWolf
Verified

Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:50 pm

I'll see what I CAN DO!
BadWolf
Verified

Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:25 pm

I have an idea!
CxCx and Tattude can take me to GA. and get me all liquered up and get me a free tattoo! I'll even supply the liquer!
Tattude
Hardcore

Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:18 am

Now we're talking...! :lol:
zoepluto

Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:45 pm

It's definately work making the trip to Ga, that's for sure! Even if you don't win a free tattoo, there will be fun, madness, and free food.
Tattude
Hardcore

Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:09 am

I have ALL that at my own house every weekend...
petersmith273322

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:06 pm

I have ALL that Vidmate APK India at my own house every weekend...
petersmith273322

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:06 pm

It's definately work making the trip to Ga, that's for sure! Even if you don't win best computer speakers 2019 a free tattoo, there will be fun, madness, and free food.
petersmith273322

Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:55 am

It's definately work making the trip gogonime to Ga, that's for sure! Even if you don't gogoanime win best computer speakers 2019 a free tattoo, there will be fun, madness, and free food.
petersmith273322

Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:00 am

It's definately work making the trip gogonime downloader to Ga, that's for sure! Even Rabb.it if you don't gogoanime win best computer speakers 2019 a free tattoo, there will be fun, madness, and free food.