Webull Partners with ClickIPO

Questions related to piercings

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid, jamison

adtozhou

Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:40 am

Webull Financial LLC, an independent broker-dealer focused on zero commission trading, today announced its recent partnership with ClickIPO to provide access to Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) and Secondary Offerings. This brand-new service promises to democratize the IPO market through Webull Financial's widely popular retail brokerage platform by providing access to IPOs to individual investors for the first time.

"We pride ourselves on continually improving our platform and bringing exciting and useful tools to help everyone make smarter financial decisions," said Anthony Denier, CEO of Webull Financial LLC. "Working with ClickIPO to provide access to the IPO market is a great opportunity for us as a company and for our clients and every day investors to finally be able to participate in the new issue asset class."

The Webull stock trading app offers a retail trading space suitable for beginning retail traders and professional day traders alike. With the latest version, Webull 5.0 offers a granular market data page, market replay functions, advancers and decliners distribution charts, and many more. The company's market data app is used globally by over 9 million users for real-time market updates as well as paper trading.

Scott Coyle, President and Co-founder of ClickIPO commented, "We could not have found a better partner to work with than Webull to further our mission to democratize access to the IPO and secondary capital markets. Combining our IPO ecosystem with Webull's wide distribution and world-class trading platform benefits issuers, underwriters, and investors alike, and we're very excited about establishing this relationship with them."

About ClickIPO

ClickIPO Securities, LLC, a registered broker-dealer, exclusively offers the mobile ClickIPO platform designed to give Individual Investors access to hundreds of IPOs and Secondary Offerings each year. Its technology gives Underwriters valuable insight into investor behavior through the data it gathers and the app's "ClickIPO Investor Score", providing a retail distribution channel similar to dealing with institutions.

ClickIPO Securities, LLC is a broker dealer registered with the SEC, and is a member of FINRA and SIPC. ClickIPO Holdings, LLC is the parent company of Click IPO Securities, LLC, and owns the proprietary technology application known as ClickIPOTM. ClickIPO Holdings has granted Click IPO Securities, LLC an exclusive and perpetual license to use the application and authorization to relicense it for use by other registered broker dealers, including your broker dealer of record. The application might not be available in some jurisdictions.

About Webull Financial

Webull Financial LLC is a broker-dealer registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). The headquarters of Webull Financial LLC is located at 44 Wall Street, New York, NY, USA.

System response and account access times may vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, system performance, and other factors. Risk Disclosure: Trading of stocks and all other investment products involves substantial risk of loss and it is not suitable for every investor. The value of stocks may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment.

Free trading of stocks refers to $0 commissions for Webull Financial LLC self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices or Web. Relevant SEC & FINRA fees may apply.

Download the Webull App in the Apple App Store or Google Android Store, completely free. To learn more about Webull Financial LLC and its app, please visit www.webull.com

IPO Risk Disclosure:

Significant Risks Associated with investments in Initial Public Offerings (IPOs).

Please read IPO Risk Disclosures before participating in IPO.

Fees and Broker Dealer compensation for IPOs:

In an IPO, the investor only pays the offering price. No additional commissions are paid by the investor. ClickIPO and Webull are paid a commission from the Underwriter for allocating offering shares, this commission is shared with its brokerage partners alleviating the need for investors to pay any additional fees/commissions in an IPO transaction.

SOURCE Webull Financial LLC
RoyalLueilwitz

Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:08 pm

I am interested in knowing about the trustmypaper.com prices as I have a lot of assignments that I need help with. Anyone who has used their service in the past can hit me up.
davidjohn

Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:43 pm

It isn't easy to write good articles. But the articles on fr.altosplitpdf.com are pretty much on point every time they post it. I don’t know what to expect from them, as it is not an article site in general.
davidjohn

Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:32 am

I don’t know much about these companies, but I liked reading this post about them. I want to know More Info about both of these companies. The content about them here is very interesting to be honest.
davidjohn

Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:54 am

Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! argyle pink diamond rings for sale
davidjohn

Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:13 am

For the employees working in an organisation, knowing their provident fund (PF) balance has become much easier now. As an employee and a member of the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), you don't have to wait for your employer to share your PF statement at the end of the year to know the balance. UAN Login Password