How to Add Human Hair Bundles Using the Sew in Method

Upcoming Convention Forum<br>
<a href="http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooconventions/">Convention List 2013</a>

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid, Tattude

alihair

Sat May 04, 2019 2:05 am

There are many methods to go about this, but one of the safest is the sew-in. As opposed to using glue, or the bonding method that is done with fusions, your Human Hair Wigs is completely protected while applying a sew-in. Learn the safe and correct way to apply extensions to your hair by using a needle and thread.

1. Start with a clean and conditioned head of Brazilian Hair. Sew-in weaves are usually left in for about 3 to 4 weeks. Your scalp will accumulate oil, therefore you need to have as little product on the hair and scalp as possible.

2. Cornrow your 360 Lace Frontal. Cornrows are braids that go straight to the back. You can also try braiding the hair in a circle around the head. Either way, you will need to create several of them, because each braid will be used to hold a hair track or weft. If you are going for bangs with this look, braid the hair in a circular pattern.

3. Decide how wide you would like the hair pieces to be before you sew them in. They don't have to be the entire length of the braids themselves. Take a needle and thread it, just like you would do if you were sewing an article of clothing.

4. Take the hair track and place it on top of the braid as close to the scalp as possible. Use the needle and thread, and begin to sew the track lining onto the braid. Make sure the thread is the same color as your hair, and that the thread is firmly pulled. Continue to do this over the entire head. Once your done applying a track, cut the thread as close as possible to the top of the track lining.

5. Comb out the newly applied hair, and check for empty spaces. Check to see if the track lining is visible. If there is a thinness to your hair, apply another layer to that particular spot. You can do this by sewing another track onto one that you have already applied. Fullness is key.

AlipearlHair Website:https://www.alipearlhair.com
Evawigs

Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:39 am

Many customers are asking how to care their wigs, here we summered up 10 tips that may help you better care and store your wig.
1. Detangle before washing with a wide teethed comb from hair ends to root. Never comb roughly from the hair root, that will cause shedding.
2. Wash your wig 1 to 3 times a week if you wear it everyday or every few wearings as needed. As dirty hair is not manageable and will be tangled which will cause shedding.
3. Never use hot water or cold water when washing. Hot water may loosen the wig construction, and cold water is not good for removing the dirt.
4. Always rinse human hair wigs with the water flowing in the same direction of the hair to avoid matting and tangles.
5. When washing, pay special attention to the area around the face which may accumulate dirt, oil, and makeup.
6. Never twist or rub your wig vigorously while washing or drying.
7. Always use sulfate-free care products formulated for chemically processed hair to wash and style your human hair wigs to keep the hair soft and manageable.
8. To avoid stretching the cap, never place a wet wig on a mannequin or Styrofoam head. A folding wig stands or a tall can of hairspray make the best drying platforms.
9. Have two wigs ready to wear at all times. This way when you are washing one wig, you have a back up which is ready to go. Plus, rotating between wigs also helps to extend the life.
10. If you would like to store your wig, make sure that your wig is washed and totally dry, and put into the black net when we shipped with your wig. Do not apply any product when your wig is not in use.
Very useful tip: When storing your long hair wigs , detangle it and braid it into one or two braids, this will avoid your wig in a mass.
EvaWigs official:http://www.evawigs.com
kathleenswafforddd

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:03 am

Amazing!!! I like this website so much it’s really awesome. I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I’m just waiting for your next update Rambo Jacket to come as I like all your posts.
kathleenswafforddd

Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:16 am

Thank you for a wonderful overview of how to clean hardwood floors! I would Joker Suit like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
kathleenswafforddd

Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:14 am

So a lot to occur over your amazing blog. Your blog procures me a fantastic Joker Suit transaction of enjoyable. Salubrious lot beside the scene.
jordi69

Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:51 am

Research paper plays a significant role in higher education life. Most advances and spend much time on writing research paper. rokka no yuusha
jordi69

Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:07 am

This blog gives us knowledge about physical education and this blog gives some key information about his coaches. So I am glad to found this types of articles. Hatts off mate you wroke a fabulous article and I would like to thank the admin he or she did a polite job here. 9anime website
jordi69

Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:58 am

Oh I Am Tired To Found This Type Of Excellent Article.my Friend Told Me And Send Me This Blog Link..well This Blog Give Some Related Information About Fitness. I Really Inspired Your Posting..keep It Up And Update This Type Of Marvelous Information. 5movies - Worthgram
tirtopa

Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:19 pm

add to the aspect the what is warframe excalibur