First Tattoo~ by Artist Nathan Kostechko

Recommend Artists/Studios, ask for help finding the perfect artist for your tattoo.

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid

tanglewood67
Hardcore

Mon May 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Iam new to the board and I have an appoint. with Nathan Kostechko he will be at Off the Map in East Hampton, Ma. I found his work online through off the map tattoo shop.
He is flying in and he is appearing as a guest artist at the end of June. Iam not gonna bull shit, but Iam a little nervous being my first tatt and all. I do expect pain but I do know everyone has different experiences depending on the size, location and detail etc. Iam not even going to ask what it feels like because you get a million different answers. I will soon find out for myself on june 30th. :shock:

Is anyone familiar with his work and have they ever had a tattoo by him? Iam getting a tramp stamp............yes the famous stamp. :lol: Tropical Flowers with lots of vibrant color. I was quoted he works by the hour and I have a 4 1/2 time hour slot. They told me he is very meticulous and an excellent artist...........

Iam confident I have made a wise choice by seeing his work on his website and on off the map. His work is truly amazing!
Price for me is a minium of 500.oo which is my 41st birthday present to myself! My tatt will be no bigger than five inches.
Wish me luck and I am excited and a good nervous at the same time!
Thanks all! :) cheers!
tanglewood67
imnotatfault
Hardcore

Mon May 19, 2008 9:50 pm

Off the Map is a great shop. Their guest artists are typically upper tier. You should be in good hands.
magnumman
Hardcore

Mon May 19, 2008 10:57 pm

Yeah, I agree. Off the Map is very reputable and they do seem to have an endless flow of great guest artists. Looking at Kostechko's color work, I think you will be very satisfied.
BadTaste
Verified

Mon May 19, 2008 11:18 pm

I just met him this weekend. He's an amazing artist and a really nice guy! Congrats on a future great tattoo :p I'm jealous!
tanglewood67
Hardcore

Tue May 20, 2008 1:14 am

BadTaste wrote:I just met him this weekend. He's an amazing artist and a really nice guy! Congrats on a future great tattoo :p I'm jealous!
Iam happy to hear that............nice is good-lol
take care :D