Artists in Missouri?

Recommend Artists/Studios, ask for help finding the perfect artist for your tattoo.

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid

Kay_Dee

Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:06 pm

I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions for a good artist in Missouri or Kentucky? I looked at the links in the Studios section, but I want to have as many options as I can (who wouldn't?) I'm not totally sure what I'd like to get, but it would have something to do with books and being a book nerd, maybe even a character from one of my favorite books. Yeah... I'm hardcore like that :P So especially if you know an artist who's a big Lord of the Rings or Tamora Pierce fan, I'd love to hear your suggestions!
Live4him
Hardcore

Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:09 pm

you should get the glass (or was it crystal?) dragon from the circle books.

that was the coolest thing ever.
Kay_Dee

Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:05 am

I've looked at his page before. It's so cool, but it's so dark and creepy. I'd hate to get nightmares just by looking in the mirror :P I was thinking more colorful but not cutsie fairy stuff, if that makes sense.
Kay_Dee

Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:44 pm

So one of my friends is thinking about getting a tattoo from Kensuke in Louisville. I'd really like to look at his portfolio (I know, I know, go to the shop, but I'm kinda in Missouri at the moment) but I can't find a website. Does anyone know if he has one or any comments on his work?