Looking for Cartoony Artist in CA

Recommend Artists/Studios, ask for help finding the perfect artist for your tattoo.

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid

whowhawhere1

Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:14 pm

I am doing an interesting "piece" on my butt. I already have 2 cartoon pieces, one being a banana putting as if it's going into my _ _ _, then I have another cartoon pear that is just more outer. One of them was just a thing I got to remember another country, and the rest of them are meant to be funny. I had my friends dad who is a cartoonist draw the banana, but he refuses to draw up more tattoos because he didn't know what he was making was meant for a tattoo. I am looking for a cartoonist or something to that effect that could draw up more work because I will probably be getting 2-3 more things done.

In mind I have some sort of animated fruit/vege that will be as if it's getting sucked into a black hole. So I'm hoping to get one done that has some sort of character to him, and make it known that he is in space, maybe with the idea that he is being sucked in. Thanks, and I know a lot of you guys probably don't like people who do what I do, but I enjoy them and will continue to get my "shorts" rather then a sleeve.
whowhawhere1

Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:41 pm

Eh, the vegetales are decent, but I'm more or less looking for a cartoonist type person that could give the characters a little "attitude" almost. The banana I have is perfect artwork, but the cartoonist refuses to draw more.
whowhawhere1

Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:39 pm

Thanks, do you know where the nohappyendings is located? The website isn't entirely working. I like the places and san diego is only 2-3 hours from me, so it's worth it. I live near six flags magic mountain which is in valencia/santa clarita.
beuneek
Hardcore

Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:47 pm

My google-fu is stronger than yours...

Tattoo Revolution
724 Tennessee St
Redlands, CA 92373
nohappyending.com/

You can contact him with the contact form on his webpage.
whowhawhere1

Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:02 pm

Sweet, only like an hour and a half from me.