looking for japanese/peony artist in Massachusetts

Recommend Artists/Studios, ask for help finding the perfect artist for your tattoo.

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid

mhorgan15

Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:17 am

Hi there folks...first time posting here, but have spent the morning lurking and reading. That Fire Thief guy is a douchebag.
Anyhow, I've been trying for a long time - probably a year or two - to find an artist in the Massachusetts area who may be particularly known for their floral work. I'm not a newbie to the tattoo scene and have a good few already including my arms and back, but I'm looking to have some japanese peony work done in the form of a quarter-sleeve. Peonies are mum's favorite...gotta give props to mum.
I know the Cobra Custom shop has some great guys there, and I like Erik Lynch's work at Redemption, but I'd like to have a broader spectrum of artists to ponder over and consult with. I'm hoping there is someone around whom I've overlooked that might just be the perfect match.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is a sweet site...found a ton of cool things just this morning. Thanks!
buttwheat
Hardcore

Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:30 am

PyrrhusDarwinCastello
Hardcore

Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:34 am

www.krugertattoos.com

And Eric is fucking great.
AWilliams
Hardcore

Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:41 pm

PyrrhusDarwinCastello wrote:www.krugertattoos.com

WOW^^^^Insanely good
davey_p
Hardcore

Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:21 am

AWilliams wrote:
PyrrhusDarwinCastello wrote:www.krugertattoos.com

WOW^^^^Insanely good
i know he even made tribal look cool.. lol

im saving this one to my list
nickysam

Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:55 am

Nella Regia Stamperia, 1756. First Edition of one of the finest architectural books printed in Italy, depicting the spectacular gardens and architecture of the palatial complex at Caserta; to this day Caserta, with over 1200 different rooms, is recognized as the Italian equivalent of Versailles.
-------------------
nickysam

Massachusetts Drug Addiction