Cover up artist suggestions - will travel

Recommend Artists/Studios, ask for help finding the perfect artist for your tattoo.

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid

JHra

Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:31 pm

I am looking for artist suggestions or anyone that is willing to tackle a cover up for me. If I am unable to add the image to this thread then I have it on my profile (the stars with all the dots around it). I am not here looking for free artwork sent my way but rather hoping that this will fall upon the eyes of someone that is up for doing something gnarly with it.

In keeping with the blue stars Id like to allow the artist free reign on the cover with just a few restrictions that I have regarding content and size.

I work 300plus days a year in remote Canadian locations so I am really unable to drop by shops and ask opinions and when I have I generally have been disappointed with the suggestions that have been given to me. I have been prowling the sites of artists but have yet to see any examples of a cover that involves such hap-hazard black, so I come here for help.

Ill travel anywhere to get this work done and treat it like a holiday (bonus if your near a city with an NHL team!).

The original idea was to be a comet trail, but what I ended up getting was a freak show version of kindergarten connect-the-dots.

PyrrhusDarwinCastello
Hardcore

Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:02 pm

You might just want to email a artist and show them the pic and explain your situation. Here are some good ones in Canada

www.strangeworldtattoo.com & www.eternalimage.ca (Calgary)

www.adamsky.com & www.tattoosbychad.com & www.getmooretattoos.com (Vancouver)

http://tattooartwinnipeg.com (Winnipeg)

www.ormistonink.com (Whistler)

www.halobodyart.com (Toronto)

www.myspace.com/russtattoos (Nanaimo)

http://oldetymejerrys.com (VIctoria)

Hope someome suits you :)
JHra

Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:09 pm

Awesome. Thank you.