TATTOO ARTISTS/PIERCERS NEEDED IN UK

Recommend Artists/Studios, ask for help finding the perfect artist for your tattoo.

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid

seekintattooist1

Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:01 pm

I currently have 1 studio which has been running for 13 years in the Cambridgeshire area with 1 male tattoo artist, 2 female piercers and 1 male piercer. We have a huge client base and will be expanding the business very soon. We will require upto 3 additional tattoo artists (at least 1 female artist wanted) and 1 more piercer (Guest piercers/artists welcome). We have a very strong work ethic, working long hours and weekends, and always strive to produce better work, with customer care being our No 1 priority. Therefore, we are looking for someone like minded. If you are a clean, conscientious, honest, hardworking piercer/artist, please get in touch. :D

MUST HAVE

At least 5 yrs proffessional shop experience
Positive, professional attitude :lol:
References
No drug or drama issues :shock:
Extensive portfolio
Good communication skills 8)
irontattoo

Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:50 am

hi there!i saw this post and it sound really interesting for me.my name is ionut vezeteu as Irontattoo well known and i'm 31 years old.i've been tattooing for almost 20 years and travelling over the hole Europe in the last 15 years meeting and working with great people.if you want to get in contact with me you can send me a e-mail here contact_irontattoo@yahoo.com

Cheers!