New piercing trend???

Questions related to piercings

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid, jamison

SweetSubversive
Hardcore

Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:15 am

So I was at the strip club with some people on Sunday and we noticed this chick doing some interesting pole work and decided to go over and watch her close up. After we tipped her she bent over and we staring straight at a piercing... on her taint. Needles to say my boss immediately bought me a lap dance. Anyway, as the night went on we found out that several of the other girls had the same piercing.

Out of curiousity I looked it up online and I had a hard time finding out what this piercing is called. Most things I've seen call it a female guiche piercing but they described the piercing as going from leg to leg-wise (if that makes sense) where hers went from vag to ass.

I'm not looking to get one but I was just curious if anyone knew what it's called and how the hell you keep that clean? And if anyone else has seen this because I found it weird that like 4 of the girls had it. Just curious, I was too busy having boobs in my face at the time to ask her.
sidelvar
Hardcore

Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:02 am

"Guiche" is what it is called for both sexes. It is actually more common to have it run front to back as opposed to side to side however its possible to be pierced either way. As far as keeping it clean id just have to imagine just taking extra showers and prob babywipes after any bathroom usage.
EvilJay
Hardcore

Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:01 am

Nice too see you back...

Maybe they got a group discount.. Or had a "piercing party"... Gross....
Aera
Hardcore

Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:10 pm

i dont get any of the words you used... =[

Whats a taint?
Bixler
Hardcore

Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:16 pm

Aera wrote:i dont get any of the words you used... =[

Whats a taint?
that lovely little area between your ball sack and your butthole.
evilrockangel
Hardcore

Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:57 pm

Or between the pussy and the asshole.

I believe on a woman this piercing is called a fourchette. Supposedly it is a rare piercing because many women don't have enough skin there to pierce. Perhaps four in one night is like a four leaf clover.(Did you remember to make a wish? :twisted: )
Picture below-Warning-NSFW

yorvo
Hardcore

Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Aera wrote:i dont get any of the words you used... =[

Whats a taint?
As the old joke goes, it taint an ass and taint a pussy, it's a chin rest.
SweetSubversive
Hardcore

Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:44 am

evilrockangel wrote:Or between the pussy and the asshole.

I believe on a woman this piercing is called a fourchette. Supposedly it is a rare piercing because many women don't have enough skin there to pierce. Perhaps four in one night is like a four leaf clover.(Did you remember to make a wish? :twisted: )
Picture below-Warning-NSFW
Sadly, no. Once again I was too distracted by having boobs in my face to ask questions or make wishes. But thanks for the answer.

And Jay-- thanks I've been lurking, just quiet. Also, no thanks for the mental image of a piercing party :shock:
Waka_Flocka_Flame
Hardcore

Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Your work must be easy if you go to strip clubs with your boss.
jjantzen13
Hardcore

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:11 pm

Waka_Flocka_Flame wrote:Your work must be easy if you go to strip clubs with your boss.
This is what I was thinking the entire time.

Wanna trade jobs? :lol: