sup from - "the beach", NC

Give a brief introduction of who you are and your interest in tattoos. <br> <a href="http://www.everytattoo.com/member.php?action=uploadform">Upload tattoos here</a>

Moderators: sidelvar, EvilJay

Stubarber
Hardcore

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:26 pm

It's not a hard and fast rule, but usually the shops in/around a military base can be less than "creative".

So what is "your style"?
raoulduke

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:12 am

Stubarber wrote:It's not a hard and fast rule, but usually the shops in/around a military base can be less than "creative".

So what is "your style"?
Well for instance (I can only put this in "art" that i know form anyways)....I like Ralph Steadman's style. (Hunter S. Thompson's Graphic Artist). I also like Michelangelo's work....& things like Dante's Inferno.

But I really want to start doing some serious looking around!
Live4him
Hardcore

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:24 am

Stubarber wrote:It's not a hard and fast rule, but usually the shops in/around a military base can be less than "creative".
I cringe when I see my husband's buddies with shit awful tattoos talking about how awesome they are. I've started handing out business cards to his friends for my favorite shop in the area in an attempt to get some decent ink into the military :oops:

On another note, I know the area you're from, my brother lived up there for a while. I don't remember going into any, but it's definitely worth spending a day checking them all out and seeing if there's anyone awesome, cause you never know..