FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile MPS Search Log in to check your private messages Log in

Cover up tattoo idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tattoo Forum at Everytattoo.com Forum Index -> Tattoo Artists & Studios
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msdivers4

Enthusiast

My Tattoos (0)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Cover up tattoo idea Reply with quote

I have a sun tattoo that i dont really like. i was in the moment and got it. selected it out of a book and couple months later saw a dude with the same tat. several years later here i am. my fiancee doesnt like it. her daughter doesnt like it. Ive been wanting a new tattoo so i think a cover up of this one would supress my wants. i wouldnt object to a sleeve that incorporated my cross tattoo thats above the sun. i am military so something patriotic would be nice too. if any one can give me ideas that would be great. im about to go to afghanistan so i want to cover it up when i get back. pictures of the tattoos are located in my profile. THANKS[/img]
msdivers4

Enthusiast

My Tattoos (0)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well cant figure out how to get picture on here[/img]
reefdiver

Enthusiast Hardcore

My Tattoos (6)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

upload it to photobucket and then copy and paste the .img link in this thread
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tattoo Forum at Everytattoo.com Forum Index -> Tattoo Artists & Studios All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: