Sharing the passion of ink!

Give a brief introduction of who you are and your interest in tattoos. <br> <a href="http://www.everytattoo.com/member.php?action=uploadform">Upload tattoos here</a>

Moderators: sidelvar, EvilJay

Lincoln72

Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:20 pm

Hi, I am from Holland and I like ink, it is a very personal way of displaying your life if the tats on your body have meanings, I like that. So the tattoos on my body have meanings to. Last year I lost my husband and for him, and of course myself, I began to place tats on my arms, starting with my left hand, Having the tattoo placed wich he also had on his left hand..And my love for skulls is very big so skulls are the main thing on my skin! The other skulls represent my passion of old cars, and by that I mean old American classics. I have a Ford Van and a Lincoln wich I am fixing up myself, I also do the technical stuff myself as much as I can. (books and asking brings you far!!)So this is me in a short tale! Now just trying to life my life and try to enjoy the passion my husband and I shared together...
HighballSam
Hardcore

Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:15 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry about you loss.

Ford Motor Company :headbang:
tattooDan
Hardcore

Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:29 pm

Lincoln72 wrote:Hi, I am from Holland and I like ink, it is a very personal way of displaying your life if the tats on your body have meanings, I like that. So the tattoos on my body have meanings to. Last year I lost my husband and for him, and of course myself, I began to place tats on my arms, starting with my left hand, Having the tattoo placed wich he also had on his left hand..And my love for skulls is very big so skulls are the main thing on my skin! The other skulls represent my passion of old cars, and by that I mean old American classics. I have a Ford Van and a Lincoln wich I am fixing up myself, I also do the technical stuff myself as much as I can. (books and asking brings you far!!)So this is me in a short tale! Now just trying to life my life and try to enjoy the passion my husband and I shared together...

my arms are like that in a way,
my arm tattoos are old ink,from the 80's & 90's,my arms are a roadmap of my life during those years,I have many other pieces now that have different meaning to me,or maybe no meaning at all,just cool art.

welcome to the forum,sit & stay a while.
magnumman
Hardcore

Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:54 pm

Cool shit, welcome.
Lincoln72

Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:58 am

Thanx, yeah, live gives and takes...and ink can help in a way...