The Indianapolis Colts are borrowing an

If you're new to getting tattooed ask your questions here

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, Freddie, CxCx

panxing18

Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:54 pm

old adage from Bill Belichick this week.They're on to the Patriots.Less than 24 hours after a gutsy fourth-down call backfired in a wrenching overtime loss to AFC South rival Houston White Skai Moore Jersey , coach Frank Reich walked into the team complex and turned his attention to Thursday night's game."It just appears to me the maturity level of these young players are eager to get on to the next game, just eager to get ready," Reich said Monday."I think the most important thing is how are we going to take care of them physically, get your bodies right and get these game plans in quickly and just get everything focused on New England."First, though, Reich did replay the decision in his head repeatedly.Upon further reflection, he even walked back some of his postgame comments to explain with more clarity what he was thinking.Players appreciated the fact Reich had enough faith in his offense and defense to take a chance on fourth-and-4 from his 43-yard line with less than 30 seconds left in overtime. Afterward, everyone including Reich acknowledged they didn't want to settle for a tie."I probably should give context to the 10 out of 10," Reich said, referring to his postgame comments. "I mean it's probably not a complete absolute as much as it is a mindset of being aggressive. There are always a lot of things to consider. To say it's an absolute, it was emotional yesterday, a tough loss. The mindset is we're going to be aggressive."Everyone from Andrew Luck to record-breaking kicker Adam Vinatieri backed Reich in a game most figured they wouldn't even watch on film because of the short week.But the reality is Reich is here, in Indy talking about New England Jordan Wilkins Jersey , because Josh McDaniels isn't.Had Belichick's longtime offensive coordinator followed through on his verbal commitment to take the Colts' coaching job following February's Super Bowl loss, this game would be billed as yet another chapter in the long-running pupil-versus-instructor series.Instead, when McDaniels backed out of the deal, Colts general manager Chris Ballard plucked the offensive coordinator from Super Bowl champion Philadelphia and he's been a big hit in Indy (1-3) — even in light of Sunday's risky call.Beating New England would give fans even more to celebrate early in Reich's tenure.But he's likely to be working with a short-handed roster.Left tackle Anthony Castonzo has missed all four games with an injured hamstring and it appears unlikely he'll return this week. Right tackle Joe Haeg went on injured reserve last week and his left ankle is now in a cast.Pro Bowler receiver T.Y. Hilton left Sunday's game with a chest injury, returned and then left again in the second half with a hamstring injury. Reich doesn't anticipate having Hilton at New England (2-2).Running back Marlon Mack has missed three of the first four games this season with a hamstring injury and the Colts have two cornerbacks, Quincy Wilson and Kenny Moore II, in the concussion protocol. Another cornerback Nate Hairston walked into the locker room Monday with his lower left leg in a walking boot.Hairston, Hilton, Wilson, Moore, Pro Bowl tight end Jack Doyle (hip), center Ryan Kelly (hand), linebacker Darius Leonard (ankle) and defensive tackle Hassan Ridgeway (calf) did not practice Monday.At least the Colts might have running back Robert Turbin back in the mix following a four-game suspension for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancers. He's been Indy's top short-yardage runner the past two seasons and could play a key Authentic Eric Ebron Jersey , albeit limited, role if Indy activates him before Tuesday afternoon's deadline."I feel good. I'm ready to roll," Turbin said. "I just trained like normally do. I always train with pads and a helmet on, and I try to mimic routes and things like that. I got a chance to go back to my high school and run around with those guys a little bit."But the seven-year veteran knows the competition will be much different with the defending AFC champions on the opposite sideline.Houston already appears to be a distant memory.And all the talk inside the locker room seems to focus on ending a seven-game losing streak to the Pats that dates back to Belichick's own failed fourth-down decision in 2009."You've got to move on from this one real fast," Reich said. "We know how quick a turnaround that is here. A very well-coached team, a good football team. So all eyes on New England."Notes: Castonzo, Mack and safety Clayton Geathers (knee) were all limited in practice Monday. ... Tight end Eric Ebron (knee), safety Malik Hooker (hip), kicker Adam Vinatieri (right groin) and linebacker Anthony Walker (knee) were all full participants at practice.T.Y. Hilton plans to lead NFL in receiving yards, help Luck earn MVP consideration Colts star wide receiver T.Y. Hilton took the time to sit down with local radio personality John Michael Vincent (JMV) following training camp practice on Monday. Topics ranged from fast food, to comments about specific teammates, to trying to gain insight about the new look Colts offense. Hilton handled the questions with the kind of professionalism that you would expect, carefully choosing his words in most cases but there were some interesting pieces to take away from the interview.JMV spent some time discussing Andrew Luck’s return to the field and how it has impacted the team. Specifically Youth Matt Slauson Jersey , he asked if it was difficult to play without him — acknowledging that Jacoby Brissett made some nice plays in his absence. Hilton said:Reports out of camp have consistently supported that Luck and Hilton are right back on the same page, even after missing so much time. Hilton’s production took a considerable dip without him so there is no getting around the fact that Luck’s return is good for him.Regarding how they have built that chemistry, Hilton reflected on how long they’ve been together.This is the same kind of chemistry Colts fans were used to when they watched Peyton Manning play with Marvin Harrison. A glance out to Harrison from the pocket pre-snap, especially if he was calling an audible, meant impending doom for opposing defenses. Assuming Hilton and Luck can stay healthy, there is good reason to believe that they will produce at top levels again in 2018.Just how much should Colts fans expect from Hilton this year? Take it from the man himself:These are lofty expectations but Hilton leading the league in receiving yards should mean that the Colts offense is pretty effective. If the offense is clicking, we’ve already seen how far Andrew Luck can take a football team — including one that has glaring weaknesses all over the roster. JMV pressed Hilton on that exact topic. JMV said, “Then I am assuming, if that happens, Luck is probably getting talked about...” and Hilton interrupted him and said, “MVP. Hands down.”It is certainly nice to hear that Hilton has this level of confidence. It is not particularly surprising for a football player on any team in the league make bold predictions, so the comments can be taken with a grain of salt, but there is no doubt that Hilton and the Colts are excited about what Luck’s return means for the team’s future.When asked about the off-season and what he has done to get himself ready to perform at a high level http://www.coltsauthorizedshops.com/aut ... uck-jersey , Hilton spoke mainly about his diet. He admitted to cutting out fast food and joked about cutting out Popeye’s, the same restaurant Pacers star Victor Oladipo eliminated from his diet to put up the best season of his career.Regarding his playing time in Thursday night’s preseason game, Hilton admitted that the coaching staff hasn’t shared specific expectations with the players yet. He said that he typically plays “a series or so” but doesn’t know anything more than that.When asked about his teammates at receiver, Hilton talked about Ryan Grant helping out with young players, specifically Deon Cain and Reece Fountain. He also complimented K.J. Brent when he said, “K.J. Brent is having a great camp so far.” While mentioning drafted rookies and a big free agent signing is not surprising in any way, mentioning Brent unprompted may be an indication that he is earning respect from his teammates. Brent is a player who fans should watch closely on Thursday night, and moving forward in training camp and the preseason.While this time of year is way to early to accurately predict how things will turn out for any NFL team, it is clear that T.Y. Hilton expects to benefit greatly from Andrew Luck’s return. The excitement level for all players who have seen Luck returning to his normal self in practices has be noted throughout all of training camp. The next step is getting live game action on Thursday night.