Winter has just passed

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

ylq123

Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:49 am

Winter has just passed Wholesale Newport Cigarettes In Usa, and in early spring, it is still cold and cold, like a memory that cannot be extricated. Walking on the street without spring, the wind, there is no soft atmosphere Newport Carton Cigarettes. It seems to be in the rage of collapse, I think it has gone through the cold and cold, experienced the vicissitudes of the four seasons, and finally swayed in the wake of awakening, thousands of turns in the search for the flowers and flowers, the spring of vitality. We once had the beauty of Fangfei, because there is a winter and spring intertwined, there is a contrast between light and dark, so the world is more three-dimensional, and my memory makes me see more colors. Thank you for giving me my present smile. My smile comes from my heart. It is a field, an empty place, a hometown, a place I yearn for and nostalgia. In the silent night, I whispered and sang. The words of the whistle and the spring breeze, wandering in the quiet night, mellow melodious. When the night falls, I often look at the flashing neon in the city outside the window, listening to the messy music in the streets, so that the thoughts are always I can't calm down, and the past is like the wind in the air. Let the heart rise and fall Discount Cigarette Cartons, the hundred turns and the soft intestine follow the footsteps of the spring breeze Free Newport Carton, chasing the spring spring breeze in the dream, blowing the green north of the Yangtze River, the spring breeze, waking up the sleeping heart. When the rain knows the season, when the wind sneak into the night, the spring sprouts in the spring rain. Spring sneaked into the world, sprinkling a drop of cool raindrops, rain like a million pieces of silver floating from the sky, the eaves fell into rows of water droplets, like a beautiful bead curtain Cheap Cigarettes Wholesale. The leaves of various flowers and plants are also condensed with crystal water drops. I saw the rainy sea outside. In the pond on the road, the water splashing from the rain is like a pearl. At this moment, a gust of wind slammed over, and the white gauze floated away, and the raindrops slanted on the stagnant water on the street, stirring up the blossoming water. On the lawn, on the flowers, on the branches, all the crystal clear raindrops lie. In this warm and cold spring breeze, I seem to have seen the beauty of the spring rain and the strangeness of the romantic people. The feeling of spring is also quite different from the "seven eight-star days in the yellow sand road of Xin Qiji. Two or three o'clock in front of the rain. In the old Maodian society, the road turns to the bridge and sees it. "The romantic poetry that blends the heavens and the earth, the most beautiful praise for the spring rain, and the leisurely feelings, let me sigh the expression of the ancients from my heart. Dayi's simple, bright and infinite imagination, careful thinking of the ups and downs, far and near should be, spring and spring rain, have sprinkled, such as smoke-like dreams of ecstasy and the new after the rain, the gentle and affectionate spring breeze The image of the rainy image of Jiangnan, in the spring breeze, slowly, leisurely sent spring rain like the poetry of Jiangnan. Listening to the sound of spring rain, I will always be as confused as the ancients. "Where is the spring?" The love of spring rain will also helplessly feel the "green fat red thin" spring rain has not arrived, the heart has been strolling in the light rain, placed in Beautiful rain, can not help but be drunk first. The wind is chasing the rain, the rain is driving the wind, the wind and the rain are accompanying the shadows, chasing the dark clouds in the sky, and the whole world is changing. Nature is so, people are not so spring to spring, flowers bloom. When spring returns to the earth, the heart blooms, and when you listen to the drizzle of spring, the thoughts of Tingting are going to the dream of spring. In the rhythm of the spring rain, in the gentleness of the spring rain, let the thoughts move and move to the infinite future. Adding a splash of inspiration to the inspiration, making spring more poetic. Suddenly remembered a song, "Little Swallow, wearing a floral dress, coming here every spring...", I always feel that there is a feeling of hope and confidence. Spring is coming, and we are full of confidence in spring. Hope, flowers in this spring