Oklahoma -- Anyone else around here in this state of states?

Recommend Artists/Studios, ask for help finding the perfect artist for your tattoo.

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid

laughtatverne

Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:15 pm

Hi fellas and gals, I'm somewhat new to ET, but have only very recently become a vocally posting member. (trolls aren't so bad, are they? :P) I have lived in Oklahoma all my life. I do not travel much, because I spend the majority of my extra cash on tattooing and crap for my beat up old car. I know several artists and shops in Oklahoma and have good relationships with most of the ones I know. Obviously I haven't been to every shop in the state, but I know of several good ones. They might not be Ed Hardy's or what have you, but still there is some good talent in Oklahoma. Anyone else from around here want to share some stories or suggestions about their expieriences?
babygirltx

Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:19 pm

Hey sweetheart I'm also from the great state of Oklahoma,I've been looking for a good place to go around the Mcalester or Atoka area I'm just a small town girl lookin to get my newest tattoo done where I grew up. So please help me find a good place. :D :)
laughtatverne

Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:32 pm

Well, I'm mostly familiar with central OK and southern central OK. In addition to this, a lot of the smaller shops in smaller towns that I know about have been forced to shut down due to economical/financial issues. However, if you'd like to look in to some places around your home town, I'm sure I could try and help out!