Tattooing NYC!

Recommend Artists/Studios, ask for help finding the perfect artist for your tattoo.

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid

arebirt

Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Hello everybody. I will be tattooing in NY for the next year and a half. I will be making regular monthly trips. I will be working at Dare Devil Tattoo. Please contact me at my website for all the details.

www. terryribera. com

or you can visit my blog where I will be keeping up to date information about my time in NYC!

www.​terryriberanysd​.​​ blogspot. com

As far as all my San Diego work, do not worry I am not moving permanently. I am just traveling there every month. My fiance and I have a great opportunity to live a bicoastal life while she works for Disney. This also opens an opportunity for me to focus more on my painting and illustration. My appointments here in San Diego are still filling up and I plan to continue taking on new clients here. I will just be in NY near the end of the month for about a week or two depending on my San Diego Schedule. Currently my appointments here in San Diego are around 6 months or more. However since I am a fresh fish in NY the booking is much shorter, eventually they will fill up as well. So if you've been looking to get tattooed by me and live on the east coast here's out chance to get something going! :)

I'd also like to say thanks to everybody who's taken interest in my work. Especially the long term clients. I now look forward to working with more of you. I'd also like to thank Fip and everyone at Avalon Tattoo II for being flexible with my schedule and for Michelle over at Dare Devil Tattoo in NY for helping me out with a spot to work at while I am out there.

Thanks a lot,

Terry Ribera

619 307 9433

arebirt@​​yahoo.​​com
www. terryribera. com
www. avalontattootwo​.​​ com
www. daredeviltattoo​.​​ com[/url]