machine tattoos

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

deathandoreos
Hardcore

Sat May 02, 2009 11:28 pm

would getting a tattoo machine with some cool skulls and shit on it be possible without someone thinking i did tattoos? i didnt know if it would be offensive or not towards artists
buttwheat
Hardcore

Sat May 02, 2009 11:40 pm

I think if you where well covered with ink you could pull that off, but if you only have a few it would be a little odd for a none tattoo artist.
deathandoreos
Hardcore

Sat May 02, 2009 11:48 pm

i was thinkin to have it like it was doin a tattoo that i already have done.its still up in the air i might not get it just thought i would get some insite first
bladedwolfman

Sun May 03, 2009 1:04 am

It would be a little weird, but depending on the tattoo, it would look pretty sweet.
xXQUIZITx

Mon May 04, 2009 6:27 pm

jazn626 wrote:Can anyone tell me if these machine kits from http://www.thelashop.com are worth the money?
I am not even going to look at the site but My answer would be no they are not worth it more than likely.....I would never purchase a kit ....and your mentor can tell you what you should get and what would work for you.....

Banck to the topic man If you are covered in tattoos you may be able to pull it off but that is kind of a piece that is normally kept for an artist you know... and it makes and artist who has it proud to wear.......I would say you could possibly offend some artist ...but your best bet would be to discuss that with the person who would be doing your tattoo. not just online advice
reefdiver
Hardcore

Mon May 04, 2009 8:56 pm

deathandoreos wrote:would getting a tattoo machine with some cool skulls and shit on it be possible without someone thinking i did tattoos? i didnt know if it would be offensive or not towards artists
i dunno, i wouldn't think you were an artist if i saw you, because i wouldn't expect an artist to wear something like that..........unless it had his name and phone number in it for advertising..........
Angertank
Hardcore

Mon May 04, 2009 10:07 pm

If you got a tattoo of a stethoscope, many people would likely assume that you are a doctor. Tools of the trade and all that.