New member needs advice

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

Ignatious

Mon May 11, 2009 10:24 pm

I am new to this site, still figuring it out but I could use some advice from an experienced tattoo fanatic. Recently had a bad ass phoenix done, a full shoulder piece on my left shoulder. The intent was to either cover or incorporate an old celtic band into the new piece. What I got was the band colored in. Not stoked on it and it doesn't mesh w/ the phoenix very well. I think the artist was being cautious as to not screw it up. "you can always add, you can't take away" sort of thing. But I need help finding art ideas to take to him so that I can get this sorted out. I am attempting to post pics soon but some verbal help would be totally cool!
sik

Tue May 12, 2009 10:34 am

Well we would actually need to see your tits,ass, hips,face and stomache ...just take a nude pic of yourself front and back before we can give an honest opinion if any of us here would take one for the team....thanks
EvilJay
Hardcore

Tue May 12, 2009 10:44 am

Ignore the jackholes reply. You really do need to post a pic of the tattoo in question if you expect to recieve any usefull advice...