Can you tattoo hot pink over faded red ink ?

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

mortonc57

Fri May 15, 2009 11:41 pm

EvilJay wrote:Is there a thee time offender rule for people who carry out stupid ideas?? You're approaching a life sentence.....
Strike three: I tattoo another playboy bunny on my other arm...so in case you miss it from one angle, there it is on the other side :lol:
mortonc57

Fri May 15, 2009 11:42 pm

EvilJay wrote:Although, I have a "joke" tattoo... But your bunny doesnt scream "joke", It screams "I'm a douche bag"...
Yup...sounds like the typical response from girls when I go out at night... :twisted:
Jase71
Hardcore

Sat May 16, 2009 12:54 am

LOL you guys are funny cunts.

To the OP. Your tattoo doesnt even look too faded, but if you want to cover it up, why the fuck would you add more ink in the interim ? Isnt it going t make covering up even harder? Thats fucking dumb. Just go for the cover up (by the way what do you have in mind ?)

While the question is out there, how does ink layer over existing work, as a complimentary revisitation? I wouldnt mind some white swirls over black parts of my recent work t add some subtle definition. Keep in mind we're not talking about a 'cover up' as such. Oh and the work I would want to have accented is very recent.