Moderator: EvilJay

ten_tenn

Mon May 25, 2009 4:24 pm

Chris Wilson - artist / apprentice
Mr. D's Tattoo and Body Piercing
256-840-9040
M-Sat 11:00am - 10:00pm
Sunday by appointment only
My work has been posted. Those posted are my first tattoos.
Last edited by ten_tenn on Wed May 27, 2009 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ten_tenn

Wed May 27, 2009 11:26 am

I didn't mention, I am a working apprentice under the owner of Mr. D's (Darren Bates). I would like to be validated for both the artist and apprentice forums. I am currently working to find which inks work best for me and would like to get several opinions before making an investment mistake. There are many other technical topics that can't be discussed in the public forum that I look forward to discussing. I am earger to learn and I hope I have ideas to share with seasoned artists.

As for spore testing, we do have an autoclave which is spore tested mounthly ... but with our local heath officials strong recomendation we only use disposable tubes and pre-steralized needles.
Freddie
Hardcore

Wed May 27, 2009 12:08 pm

I'm not even sure if the validation process on here is up-and-running at the moment. Hopefully it is, but, chances are, it may be awhile.

I am currently working to find which inks work best for me and would like to get several opinions before making an investment mistake.

I'm really not sure how you're going to do this without investing a fair bit of cash. 10 different people are going to tell you 10 different things, and the only way to be SURE is to buy a few colors and give them a shot.

Beyond that, even after you found what works for you and what you're happy with, you're always going to be looking to see what else is out there, just in case something new and better comes along (which, from time to time, it does)

It's all a part of the game.