arabic tattoos

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

arabic_tattoos

Sun May 10, 2009 6:24 am

Hello,

Before you get your next tattoo, especially if you are intending to get a name in Arabic, please take a look at this site.

Make sure you get your Arabic tattoos spelled right - there are loads of photos on here where the Arabic is completely wrong.

Professional Arabic translation service for as little as £3 ($4.50).
dan_T_jones
Hardcore

Sun May 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Wow thank god (or allah?) for this site. I was going to get my Arabic tattoo all misspelled and we all know how common misspelled Arabic tattoos are.
kribi

Sun May 24, 2009 6:25 am

Glad to hear you didn't make this common mistake.

It is important to understand that if your translation is not professional the chances are it has mistakes in it.

Here is a service that provides translation and multiple designs for Arabic tattoo as well as a great eBook for those still not sure what Arabic tattoo to get..

EDSIT: Stop posting Spam links to your site...
Angertank
Hardcore

Sun May 24, 2009 3:12 pm

I don't feel like taking the chance of pissing off some oversensitive fellow who may come from a culture that accepts things like stoning and burning women in the face with acid.
Even if most Muslims wouldn't react badly, it only takes one vial of acid in the face to make me regret a tattoo.
kribi

Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:59 am

well, if this was the case then you would probably regret many tattoos - almost anything is offensive to someone
phantommenace
Hardcore

Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:39 pm

death to allah !!!.... fukin muslims.
dan_T_jones
Hardcore

Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:30 am

phantommenace wrote:death to allah !!!.... fukin muslims.
controversial
Jase71
Hardcore

Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:47 am

phantommenace wrote:death to allah !!!.... fukin muslims.
Wow ! You are such an intelexual. :roll:
phantommenace
Hardcore

Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:08 pm

fuck you .. i'll open you up like a zipper bitch.

my religion is based on them ,

short version... almost a thousand years ago , there were hindo's a muslims in india, muslims decide to convert everyone, and those who didn't were raped and killed , tortured ect, there were a few who stood up and they became sikhs ,wich is what i am,. these sikhs fought back, it's because of these ppl that everyone isn't a fuckin muslim, ,.. you guy's should read about it sometime

you guy's think theres a difference between the ppl who terrorize and the rest, are kidding yourselfs.
dan_T_jones
Hardcore

Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:35 am

phantommenace wrote:fuck you .. i'll open you up like a zipper bitch.

my religion is based on them ,

short version... almost a thousand years ago , there were hindo's a muslims in india, muslims decide to convert everyone, and those who didn't were raped and killed , tortured ect, there were a few who stood up and they became sikhs ,wich is what i am,. these sikhs fought back, it's because of these ppl that everyone isn't a fuckin muslim, ,.. you guy's should read about it sometime

you guy's think theres a difference between the ppl who terrorize and the rest, are kidding yourselfs.
I thought the big religious conflict between Islam and Hinduism in India didn't occur til the early 20th Century, when Ghandi was assassinated and India split apart. And you can't really blame a religion for the way people interpret it. For every misguided Islamic follower I bet I could find 1000 who are just as normal as anybody else. Don't get me wrong, terrorism is fucking awful, I just think Islam cops too much blame for it. They're like the 21st Century Jews.
phantommenace
Hardcore

Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:33 pm

read up on sikhism ,..about 300 years ago we were hindo's , and became sikhs because of there terrorism , we are kinda like the samurai of japan, defending the week , while practicing discipline honour ect.
OAKPOTSMOKE
Hardcore

Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:51 pm

phantommenace wrote:read up on sikhism ,..about 300 years ago we were hindo's , and became sikhs because of there terrorism , we are kinda like the samurai of japan, defending the week , while practicing discipline honour ect.
so you do this from canada?in your yellow buggie?.........not in the middle east where kids and retarted ppl get recruted to blow the fuck outta themselves. your views on your religion slightly clash with your geological location.
phantommenace
Hardcore

Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:40 pm

this was 300 years ago... there pretty much gone to the east.
dan_T_jones
Hardcore

Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:17 pm

phantommenace wrote:read up on sikhism ,..about 300 years ago we were hindo's , and became sikhs because of there terrorism
I've read a little about it and from what I've read it seems, ironically, that Sikhism is a much more violent religion than Islam is.
Keep in mind that the Mughal Empire is to be blamed for the violence towards Sikhism, not the religion the Empire adhered to.
we are kinda like the samurai of japan, defending the week , while practicing discipline honour ect.
haha I think you need to read up on the Samurai. They were not the benevolent warriors they are made out to be.
Angertank
Hardcore

Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:33 am

dan_T_jones wrote:haha I think you need to read up on the Samurai. They were not the benevolent warriors they are made out to be.
That's for damn sure. Japanese history is viewed by folks in the West through amazingly rose-colored glasses.