SEARCHING FOR A JOB

Questions related to piercings

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid, jamison

dobermann

Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:39 pm

Hi there,

I'm looking for a place to work as a piercer, guest piercer or holiday replacement.

I took my test as a state licenced piercer in Austria and I have been working in different studios for a couple of years.

In 2003 I finished my apprenticeship with Doctor Stalzer, an Austrian bacteriologist and passed the Austrian state test for piercers.

At first I was working in the Studio „Tätowarium“ in Vienna, Austria until 2004. From 2004 to 2006 I was working in the Studio „Tattoos by Piet“ in Berlin, Germany. Then I was working in Sean Vasquez' Triple X Studios in Vienna, Austria and New York, USA until June 2009.

Besides working as a piercer I completed some other projects:

Photographical exhibition „Beyond the Limins“ in 2008

Playpiercing show at the „Rock&Art Attack“ in Arena Wien, Vienna in 2008

Playpiercing show at the „Body Cult Party“ in Amananth's Place in Vienna in 2008

some other playpiercing and photo sessions

Besides standard piercings, such as labret or nostril, I also do genital piercings, surface piercings, play piercings, show piercings,...

Of course I have my own equipment and jewellery.

Some samples of my work can be found on my myspace-site: http://www.myspace.com/cenobitepiercing

I would love to work at your studio and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Best Greetings,

Willi