Need some filler ideas please

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

sheeek

Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:34 am

Basically just trying to finish this arm, don't think I really want to put any more design into it. I want to add onto the purple angel at the bottom, but other than that, I'm thinking just some kind of clouds or something to fill everything in. Let me know what you think, any help is appreciated and I'm open to all suggestions.

Stubarber
Hardcore

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:03 pm

I'm having a lot of trouble telling where your tattoos are in relation to each other and where some of them are placed?

The wholt top of your arm is undone? I wouldn't want to just put filler on the top of my arm, and it looks like you've got enough real estate to put another subject up on top . . .
sheeek

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:16 pm

The top of my arm is where the purple angel is. Inside of that is the red demon/blue angel piece that I have to get reworked because it's too light. On the outside of my forearm is the black and white faceless angel and inside of my forearm is the skull/roses. I'm not too worried about the top of my arm as I'll be adding directly onto the purple piece and bringing that down while bringing some of the small flames that are part of the inside piece over, which both additions will fill in a lot of unused space up there.

I'm basically trying to decide how I want to fill in the space on the lower part of my arm. I don't really want to put another design in there, as there isn't that much room without making it a bit cluttered.
JimiDanglez
Hardcore

Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:27 pm

thats a huge area just for filler. Filler only would look stupid IMO. I would add something else.
reefdiver
Hardcore

Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:33 pm

sheeek wrote: Image
that is alot of realestate.........i'd put in another tattoo..........or 2.......
sheeek

Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Once the top is finished, I'll probably bring the top of the wings out a little wider on the outer forearm piece, and it won't leave that much room I don't think. Can't even really think of a small piece I would get to fill in some of that room anyway.
Tattude
Hardcore

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:08 am

YOu have lots of room for more pieces before having to worry about filler.