I hope I chose the right artist to tat me up?

Recommend Artists/Studios, ask for help finding the perfect artist for your tattoo.

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid

flippiff

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Thanks magnum, I am checking them out right now I believe I found Sean Zee website http://www.seanzeeart.com/tattoos.html
magnumman
Hardcore

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:20 pm

Yeah, that's him.
flippiff

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:40 pm

Ok thanks for the responses, if anyone has any more info on spots out here in jersey please do not hesitate to respond to this thread I appreciate it. Gn all.
kohlhaas
Hardcore

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:59 pm

magnumman wrote:William Webb is good with colors. Not sure about cover ups though.
http://www.evolutiontattoo.com/

I've been watching Bill work on some really impressive in-progress coverups. He's booked till mid September at the moment but worth the wait if you like his style.
OICUR4692
Hardcore

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:37 am

flippiff wrote:Why not support him? better yet why is he a douche? lol I won't be supporting him I would be getting work done there by another artist. What shops/studios you have in mind? I was hoping I wouldn't get to lose those 50 bucks but if you guys say I shouldn't bother then I guess I will stick with what you guys recommend.
because i consider myself a tattoo snob and i care for and respect this industry, and barth is just in it for the money and the lifestyle. he has no respect for the industry and i could go on and on about some of the stupid shit he has done or has plans to do but i dont feel like getting into it at the moment.

anyways, good luck with the cover-up you have some excellent recommendations from people here already.
kohlhaas
Hardcore

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:38 am

OICUR4692 wrote:
flippiff wrote:Why not support him? better yet why is he a douche? lol I won't be supporting him I would be getting work done there by another artist. What shops/studios you have in mind? I was hoping I wouldn't get to lose those 50 bucks but if you guys say I shouldn't bother then I guess I will stick with what you guys recommend.
because i consider myself a tattoo snob and i care for and respect this industry, and barth is just in it for the money and the lifestyle. he has no respect for the industry and i could go on and on about some of the stupid shit he has done or has plans to do but i dont feel like getting into it at the moment.
^
flippiff

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:33 pm

OICUR4692 wrote:

anyways, good luck with the cover-up you have some excellent recommendations from people here already.
I see well I haven't gotten to much recommendations so far the 2 that has been recommended seem to have great skills I will wait to see what others have in mind, Hopefully some others will step up to give me some more info.Even if I have to travel to NYC!
flippiff

Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:11 am

Does anyone know how I can get in contact with Sean Zee? What shop does he work out of? I am still in the process of looking for a artist to work on my sleeve.
flyangler
Hardcore

Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:40 pm

There is a new site called google that is really helpful with finding information.

http://www.seanzeeart.com/contact.html
Stubarber
Hardcore

Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:42 pm

flyangler wrote:There is a new site called google that is really helpful with finding information.

http://www.seanzeeart.com/contact.html
He does nice work!
flippiff

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:55 pm

I might go with Chris Adameck on this one what you guys think about his work?

I went to his shop today the atmosphere was ok the dude that checks in the clients was a A-hole though don't know maybe a race issue? I couldn't get to speak to Chris since he was inking, but looked at his portfolio.
he had some awesome work I was shocked on how nice he really is.
magnumman
Hardcore

Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Adamek is an excellent tattoo artist. I've heard he can be hard to book and isn't really good about returning messages.
OICUR4692
Hardcore

Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:46 pm

adamek is the man.
flippiff

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:55 am

magnumman wrote:Adamek is an excellent tattoo artist. I've heard he can be hard to book and isn't really good about returning messages.

Well that sucks! I sent him a message, it has been a week and no response from him yet? I find that unprofessional when someone runs a business and can't even at least return your messages, or phone calls. I guess I will be searching until i find the right one.
Has anyone checked out http://www.seppukutattoo.com What you guys think of his their work?
Stubarber
Hardcore

Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Johnny can be a little cartooney, but I like them both.