TaylorMade R11 Irons,make dreams come true

Recommend Artists/Studios, ask for help finding the perfect artist for your tattoo.

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid

Marian123

Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:40 pm

For many golf lovers,some enjoy the feel of a nice club,some expect to make a progress. Here, I just want to tell you this TaylorMade R11 Irons can make your dream come true. You may wonder why I said that. If you are also a golf lover,i think you will understand after I show you the details. As we know,TaylorMade is one of the major brands in golf, and no matter what the future holds, its place in golf history is secure as this is the company that introduced metal woods to the game. Today TaylorMade Golf Company introduced a new driver called r11 Irons,which combines speed, adjustability and two unique clubhead option. More details,I will tell you in the following passage.

The r11 taylormade features a dual head design made for both performance and control. And the 3-5 irons feature a high repulsion face with hollow cavity structure for increased distance. The 6-Wedge feature a more compact undercut pocket cavity with a focus on feel, control and accuracy. What's more,the R11 features variable face thickness. Starting with 2.0mm thick face in the long irons to 2.3mm in the mid irons and 2.5mm in the short irons for enhanced feel. Overall,this r11 taylor made made are designed to appeal to a wide range of players. Many golf lover are satisfied with all features. If you need some,just have a try.