FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile MPS Search Log in to check your private messages Log in

sup from - "the beach", NC

Goto page   , 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tattoo Forum at Everytattoo.com Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stubarber

Enthusiast Hardcore

My Tattoos (0)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not a hard and fast rule, but usually the shops in/around a military base can be less than "creative".

So what is "your style"?
raoulduke

Enthusiast

My Tattoos (0)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stubarber wrote:
It's not a hard and fast rule, but usually the shops in/around a military base can be less than "creative".

So what is "your style"?

Well for instance (I can only put this in "art" that i know form anyways)....I like Ralph Steadman's style. (Hunter S. Thompson's Graphic Artist). I also like Michelangelo's work....& things like Dante's Inferno.

But I really want to start doing some serious looking around!
Live4him

Enthusiast Hardcore

My Tattoos (2)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stubarber wrote:

I cringe when I see my husband's buddies with shit awful tattoos talking about how awesome they are. I've started handing out business cards to his friends for my favorite shop in the area in an attempt to get some decent ink into the military Embarassed

On another note, I know the area you're from, my brother lived up there for a while. I don't remember going into any, but it's definitely worth spending a day checking them all out and seeing if there's anyone awesome, cause you never know..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tattoo Forum at Everytattoo.com Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page   , 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: