Will my tattoo stretch as I grow?

If you're new to getting tattooed ask your questions here

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, Freddie, CxCx

JimiDanglez
Hardcore

Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:23 am

Sorry kid, good news for me is that there is no satan, hell, santa, or never never land.

Bad news for you is that you're getting a cheesy cross tattoo because you think it will impress your parents and the nerdy kids you go to private school with and said tattoo will probably be covered up in your late 20's by a much nicer skull and roses tattoo when you go through your rebelious I hate my parents phase. The extra bad news??? is your dick is going to stay that small too.
Last edited by JimiDanglez on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
kohlhaas
Hardcore

Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:48 am

I almost feel bad for saying this, but I kinda hope this kid goes to a horrible artist.
F250JR
Hardcore

Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:07 am

kohlhaas wrote:I almost feel bad for saying this, but I kinda hope this kid goes to a horrible artist.
:twisted: it was sort of doomed from the start...it would just be a fitting ending at this point lol
Stubarber
Hardcore

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Nobody had gotten ripped apart in quite a while here . . . I was beginning to think we'd gone soft.

On the other hand, I guess at 16 I thought I had it all wrapped up, too.
F250JR
Hardcore

Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Now we can all just sit and wait hopefully by the computer....maybe he'll get SUPER pissed off and use horrible language and generally make even more an ass of himself than he already has. And if we get lucky, we can hear about how we're ALL going to hell. :lol: :lol: :lol:
fe
Hardcore

Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:16 pm

ha ha what a dick.
x561x

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:50 am

F250JR wrote:
x561x wrote: I'm not satanic like your dumbass, sorry. Burn in hell.

I'm obviously religious. How would this tattoo be un-original? It is completely unique. It is a cross with a ribbon flowing around it that has Joel 2:25-26 on the face of the ribbon with my interpretation of the verse written on a place I haven't chose yet. This represents my family and my religious beliefs.

Now I have a question for you.

Do you have any more smart ass comments you'd like to share with me?

I'm sure my tattoo has a lot more meaning behind it than the useless ink you probably have on your body, if you have any at all.

I'm 16 years old, I've already reached puberty.

No, but there's a pretty high chance your an idiot that watches a little too much Jersey Shore.

I doubt I'll stop growing, but thanks for the reply.
Buddy I got to say one thing. You may feel devout and spiritual because you're planning on getting a tattoo which emblazons your beliefs on your chest. Fine. I can understand that...we've all been there in some form or another. I can even respect that, although I find your form of expression sort of unimaginative and cliche. Whatever...not my chest we're talking about here.

Believe me, I've used my share of profanity, and a made a bunch of other mistakes I'm not proud of. But you're literally cursing at people out of one side of your mouth, then getting all spiritual and "Christian" from the other side. That is detestable, and definitely something Christ would never do. I would much rather have a respectful conversation with an adamant Satanist than I would spend time around your 16 year old immaturity and hypocrisy.

Don't go around claiming to be a Christian if that's the type of witness you're going to be...it's just hypocritical and hateful, with absolutely no Christian love, charity, or grace. And very counter-productive for everybody involved.

One more thing. For the record, no matter how wonderful or Godly, or spiritual a cross tattoo may be, it is NOT original. It's been done way too many times for that. http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&h ... l2-7.1l8l0
I didn't use one curse word and was completely mature until this childish community started making smart ass comments for no reason at all. I asked a very legitimate question and I got people telling me to flip my cross upside down (I know you probably don't understand that but it's ok), and then I get a comment asking if I'm a christian or just unoriginal? Anyways tattoo's aren't required to be original. Even though I'll most likely never meet a person with the exact tattoo I'm getting.
JimiDanglez wrote:Sorry kid, good news for me is that there is no satan, hell, santa, or never never land.

Bad news for you is that you're getting a cheesy cross tattoo because you think it will impress your parents and the nerdy kids you go to private school with and said tattoo will probably be covered up in your late 20's by a much nicer skull and roses tattoo when you go through your rebelious I hate my parents phase. The extra bad news??? is your dick is going to stay that small too.
How can you call the tattoo cheesy if you've never even seen it? Also I don't go to private school, it won't impress my parents, and I highly doubt I'll be covering it up. Also I won't be going through a "rebelious I hate my parents phase". I love my mom and my father has recently been placed in federal prison for the next 17-25 years. Oh and dick size jokes, who's cheesy now?
kohlhaas wrote:I almost feel bad for saying this, but I kinda hope this kid goes to a horrible artist.
I hope you stick to giving good advice like your first post instead of stupid comments like your second.
F250JR wrote:
:twisted: it was sort of doomed from the start...it would just be a fitting ending at this point lol
At the start I was asking a legitimate question hoping for real advice. Instead I got a group of idiots who think there 10x smarter than me because there 5 years older than I am. So how was this "doomed from the start"?
F250JR wrote:Now we can all just sit and wait hopefully by the computer....maybe he'll get SUPER pissed off and use horrible language and generally make even more an ass of himself than he already has. And if we get lucky, we can hear about how we're ALL going to hell. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I told one person to burn in hell. The one that told me to flip my cross upside down. Also if you consider "smart ass", "dumb ass", and "idiot" horrible language then I think your a little to sheltered for a tattoo forum.
EvilJay wrote:
TattooCrossDouche wrote:
EvilJay wrote:Guido by chance?
No, but there's a pretty high chance your an idiot that watches a little too much Jersey Shore.
It's "you're"... Only cause you were using it incorrectly in telling me what an idiot I am... You're still fuckin ghey...
and* fucking* gay*

Again, your an idiot. I don't usually correct people on spelling and grammar but if your going to use that against someone, at least use it correctly.
reefdiver wrote:
x561x wrote:I'm not satanic like your dumbass, sorry. Burn in hell.
uh, that comment is not very christ like.....
x561x wrote:How would this tattoo be un-original? It is completely unique. It is a cross with a ribbon flowing around it that has Joel 2:25-26 on the face of the ribbon
that's true, i've never seen a cross tattoo with a ribbon wrapped around it,,,,i'll try googling this when i have some time...
x561x wrote:I'm 16 years old, I've already reached puberty.
let's see your breasts.......??
x561x wrote: I doubt I'll stop growing, but thanks for the reply.
you mean NEVER ???

here's my favorite cross tattoo,,,,

and in all seriousness, i would love to see your interpertation of joel2:25-26 tattoo

Joel 2:25-26

And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
Being a christian doesn't require me to be nice to everyone I come across and use perfect language.

Tattoos don't have to be original, even though I'll probably never see someone with my same tattoo.

If this community offered real advice I might take the time to show a picture. But clearly this isn't a useful site if you want answers to serious questions about tattoos.

No, I don't mean never. Men generally stop growing in their 20s.

I know a girl with a tattoo similar to that one. I like it to.

My interpretation:
God will restore all that has been taken from you.
kohlhaas
Hardcore

Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:14 am

I see a lot of smart-mouthed know-it-all-kid comments in your response and not one heed of Christianity. I asked whether you were religious or unoriginal because a lot of kids get cross tattoos or memorial tattoos for the simple reason that these are the only tattoos their parents will let them get, or for the reason that they "look like tattoos" or are supposed to have some deep entrenched meaning. In the long run most of those kids would be happier if they just waited to get the tattoo they actually want.

I find you to be a terrible example of what a Christian is supposed to be. With an attitude like yours, I wish you luck in life because you will need it. Don't let your bratty attitude evolve into something that will take you down your father's path.
reefdiver
Hardcore

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:10 am

what's your old man in prison for???? we have a member here that might be his roommate ......
Stubarber
Hardcore

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:45 am

reefdiver wrote:what's your old man in prison for???? we have a member here that might be his roommate ......
Oh. :lol: I almost miss 36.
fe
Hardcore

Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:05 pm

did you ever consider people are asking you these questions for a reason? if you were in the tattoo community you would understand that we see thousands of crosses every day... so yes they are not original. however, if you are actually religious they serve a purpose. because the cross is the symbol of ultimate sacrifice that the entire religion is based on. most of us have gotten, or seen people get tattoos when they were super young that they later regret...
if you really are christian, then perhaps you should be more of an example of it. being christian DOES mean that you have to be nice to everyone and not stoop to their level... does "live in christ's example" ring a bell. the meaning of christianity is to aspire to be like jesus and walk as he did. turn the other cheek pal, because being duplicit is exactly why religion is such a joke. have a nice day, and go do whatever the hell you want to do, our advice isn't going to help someone who doesn't actually want any.
Angertank
Hardcore

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:24 pm

I'd also have to say that anyone who posts on this board and is surprised by the sarcastic answers didn't read much of the board before posting. Due diligence in all things, lad...
F250JR
Hardcore

Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Like everybody else said man...you gotta just take this type of thing with a grain of salt, and just laugh when somebody messes with you a little. You took this all WAAAYYYY too seriously. Its the internet dude. Everybody says what they feel like...and if you had read on here at all you would have seen that theres a lot of sarcasm and verbal beatdowns.

You come on here and do all the right things that get people really going on an internet forum...and you ignore the legitimate advice that was offered. Nobody cares what you do, but if you're going to ask about a cross tattoo, everybody here is going to tell you it's unoriginal. Not questioning the symbolism, just an observation about the symbol. Like fe said, THOUSANDS of people get a cross tattoo. It's a cliche in itself. And many of those same people regret it later on. Just take the advice and run....get the tattoo, don't, whatever. But don't get all angry and upset...it's not worth it. It does make it a LOT funnier for us though...
F250JR
Hardcore

Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:50 pm

Stubarber wrote:
reefdiver wrote:what's your old man in prison for???? we have a member here that might be his roommate ......
Oh. :lol: I almost miss 36.
did that guy actually go to jail? I've seen his posts all over the place from a while back, but I havent seen anything recent since I joined...
JimiDanglez
Hardcore

Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:08 am

I'm sure he did. He was always bitching and moaning about his court dates. He would be on here if he wasn't in jail.