reefdiver
Hardcore

Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:32 pm

who the hell is joel ????
buttwheat
Hardcore

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:57 pm

sidelvar wrote:
x561x wrote:I hope you don't think this made someone laugh.
I did...
So did I
EvilJay
Hardcore

Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:46 pm

buttwheat wrote:
sidelvar wrote:
I did...
So did I
Yup.
Ach3r0n
Hardcore

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:25 am

x561x wrote: I'm not satanic like your dumbass, sorry. Burn in hell.
Well that hypocritical attitude certainly has me convinced that you're a Christian.
BadTaste
Verified

Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:05 am

My favorite part is the ribbon flowing around it. very subtle.
Ach3r0n
Hardcore

Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:17 am

coregrafx wrote: You will not gain 25-35 pounds of muscle mass in the next 2 years without steroids so no need to worry.
25 lbs isn't unreasonable, even for an average person. A young guy with the right genetics, diet, and routine could reasonably hit that upper limit as well.
x561x

Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Gloom wrote:
x561x wrote:I'm obviously religious. How would this tattoo be un-original? It is completely unique. It is a cross with a ribbon flowing around it that has Joel 2:25-26 on the face of the ribbon with my interpretation of the verse written on a place I haven't chose yet. This represents my family and my religious beliefs.
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7509401/i-want-a-tattoo
Ok then lol? Tried to watch it, couldn't even get past 30 seconds.
sidelvar wrote:
I did...

I agree, it's boring and lame. I am also one of those people that grew up religious and moved away from it because of how retarded extreme right wing religious fanatics are in regards to politics. Too much hypocrisy.

Also, I don't see whats wrong with the upside down cross idea. Maybe you don't know about St. Peter and you only think of it as an anti-Christ symbol. If that's the case however you probably should have studied your religion a little more before having a cross tattooed on you.

Enjoy your tattoo. Hopefully you wont regret it in 10 years like I would have.
I'm not catholic, maybe you should have read the thread a little more before posting.
Ach3r0n wrote:
x561x wrote: I'm not satanic like your dumbass, sorry. Burn in hell.
Well that hypocritical attitude certainly has me convinced that you're a Christian.
There's nothing hypocritical about this post lol? And what made you think I'm trying to convince you that I'm a christian??
BadTaste wrote:My favorite part is the ribbon flowing around it. very subtle.
There isn't one obviously? The tattoo was too small to fit my text on the ribbon..therefore I changed it up a little.
x561x

Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:17 pm

This pretty much sums up the intelligence of this forum.
reefdiver wrote:who the hell is joel ????
Bye everyone, glad I was able to upset so many of you:)
Cork
Hardcore

Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:30 am

x561x wrote:Bye everyone, glad I was able to upset so many of you:)
You're the one that ended up with the crappy tattoo. We have the benefit of being able to move on and forget you.

You should have gone more literal with the Joel passage. You should have the locusts and cankerworms and the caterpillars and all that shit.

Cynosure, I don't think an area like the pec will suffer as much distortion as kalash's bicep AK. Oh I just reread your post too, now I see you want a sleeve and not a pec piece. Big arms take a completely different shape, especially if you are at a low body fat. I'd put on as much size as you can beforehand, or make sure you get something that won't look all wonky when you get bigger.
EvilJay
Hardcore

Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:10 pm

Sometimes when it seems everyone else is an asshole, you need to look in the mirror..... Bye..
Ach3r0n
Hardcore

Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:08 am

x561x wrote: There's nothing hypocritical about this post lol? And what made you think I'm trying to convince you that I'm a christian??
Ah, just as bright as your typical Christofacist as well.
BSheep

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:18 am

x561x wrote:And what made you think I'm trying to convince you that I'm a christian??
Doot doot doot:
x561x wrote:the tattoo will be a cross.
x561x wrote:I'm obviously religious. ... a cross with a ribbon flowing around it that has Joel 2:25-26 on the face of the ribbon with my interpretation of the verse
x561x wrote:Being a christian doesn't require me to be nice to everyone I come across and use perfect language.
GEE
LOOK AT THAT

Leaving internet forever, see you next Tuesday!
Ach3r0n
Hardcore

Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:51 am

x561x wrote: Being a christian doesn't require me to be nice to everyone I come across and use perfect language.
In true Christian fashion, you seem to be completely unfamiliar with the teachings of the Bible and more importantly, unwilling to follow the bullshit that you preach.

Matthew 7:12 - "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets."

Mark 12:31, Luke 10:27 - "...Love your neighbor as yourself..."

Leviticus 19:18 - "Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD."

Luke 6:29 - "If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic."

Matthew 5:39 - "But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also."

Ephesians 4:29 - "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."

First Peter 3:10 - "For, whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech."

James 3:9-12 "With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be."

Luke 6:45 - "The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks."

Matthew 15:11 - "Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man."

Psalm 19:14 - "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer."