new work

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

JimiDanglez
Hardcore

Mon May 14, 2012 2:33 pm

edit: new pics
Last edited by JimiDanglez on Mon May 14, 2012 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimiDanglez
Hardcore

Mon May 14, 2012 2:41 pm

dbl post
EvilJay
Hardcore

Mon May 14, 2012 3:13 pm

Nice. Would love to see the whole shit show..
Murv
Hardcore

Mon May 14, 2012 4:11 pm

^This^
OICUR4692
Hardcore

Mon May 14, 2012 4:11 pm

sick wid it. would like to see it without such dominant watermarks.
actualfact
Hardcore

Mon May 14, 2012 4:25 pm

b&g from woodkowski, hey! cool.
JimiDanglez
Hardcore

Mon May 14, 2012 5:17 pm

I’m going to post the whole arm when it’s healed up. I put the watermarks because I hate when fucks still the photos and put them on their scratcher websites & shitbook pages like the last time I posted up some of my work.
Yeah he said that know one has ever asked him to do new school B&G or give him complete freedom. He hates B&G but was into the New school B&G. He drew everything on with 3 color markers. The actual tattooing was about 7 hours with 2 short breaks. I am trying the wrap method you guys have been talking about. So far so good. The tattoo isn’t sore at all for whatever reason.
The shop was really cool as expected. Josh was real laid back and a funny dude. Works fast with a silent rotary gun which I’ve never seen. It was a nice change. Wish I could’ve met Marty but he’s out hurt. Timmy was off for the night but he came in later on to tattoo Steve. He came in and was asking me about my other arm and talked tattoos for a min. Seemed like a cool dude. On a funny note. Some dude straight out of the 90’s walks in with some windpants and a sleeveless under armor shirt. He’s sporting a tribal band. He has a print out of a tribal cross and tribal around it. The look on their faces was priceless. Everyone was laughing with their head down and just walked off. John did the tattoo. I guess he’s the newer guy not sure.
Stubarber
Hardcore

Mon May 14, 2012 8:22 pm

JimiDanglez wrote:I’m going to post the whole arm when it’s healed up. I put the watermarks because I hate when fucks still the photos and put them on their scratcher websites & shitbook pages like the last time I posted up some of my work.
Yeah he said that know one has ever asked him to do new school B&G or give him complete freedom. He hates B&G but was into the New school B&G. He drew everything on with 3 color markers. The actual tattooing was about 7 hours with 2 short breaks. I am trying the wrap method you guys have been talking about. So far so good. The tattoo isn’t sore at all for whatever reason.
The shop was really cool as expected. Josh was real laid back and a funny dude. Works fast with a silent rotary gun which I’ve never seen. It was a nice change. Wish I could’ve met Marty but he’s out hurt. Timmy was off for the night but he came in later on to tattoo Steve. He came in and was asking me about my other arm and talked tattoos for a min. Seemed like a cool dude. On a funny note. Some dude straight out of the 90’s walks in with some windpants and a sleeveless under armor shirt. He’s sporting a tribal band. He has a print out of a tribal cross and tribal around it. The look on their faces was priceless. Everyone was laughing with their head down and just walked off. John did the tattoo. I guess he’s the newer guy not sure.
priceless :)