FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile MPS Search Log in to check your private messages Log in

Tattoo artist needed for comissioned work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tattoo Forum at Everytattoo.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
churchkeyaccessories

Enthusiast

My Tattoos (0)

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Tattoo artist needed for comissioned work Reply with quote

Twisted Evil

I need some artwork to be used on items for re-sale. I would like a few pieces...Day of the Dead gypsy, traditional anchor, death moth....I like brightly colored images. If youre interested please email me your portfolio and fee (note I am a very small business) to:

churchkeyaccessories@yahoo.com

-Jamie
nthinkink

Artist

My Tattoos (0)
Tattoo Work (0)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a tattoo artist with over 7 years professional experience from California and I'm trying to relocate.
I would like a guest spot(with hope of permanent position) somewhere for 2weeks- 2months to establish myself and make sure it's a good spot for me to want to live. It would have to be a busy place that I don't need a need an already established clientele base. I am also looking for short guest spots for travel.
I am very clean, hard working and drama free.
You can see my work at www.tattoosbynick.webs.com or find me on facebook... my email is nthinkink@yahoo.com
phone number- 1-661-466-9152
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tattoo Forum at Everytattoo.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: