JakeWolfSkin

Give a brief introduction of who you are and your interest in tattoos. <br> <a href="http://www.everytattoo.com/member.php?action=uploadform">Upload tattoos here</a>

Moderators: sidelvar, EvilJay

JakeWolfSkin

Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:55 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm JakeWolfSkin and I ended upon this forum, by searching google for a tattoo forum where I'd get some more information / help about tattoos.

I've already read the stickies on first tattoos and all, and I probably still have some questions for you guys here.

About me:

I'm from Belgium and I'm a student, I'm 19 years old.

I used to dislike people having tattoos, because of the stereotypes, but ever since last year, I got into tattoos.

I'm definitely not the type of guy that gets his whole body tattooed, but I like them on non-visible spots, when wearing casual clothes ( t-shirt, shorts, ... ).

I don't want any tattoos on directly visible spots, such as my forearm, fingers, neck and face.

I prefer having them on my upper back, upper arm, perhaps my lower leg and that's almost it.

I haven't got any tattoos already, but I'm planning on having one (maybe more...).

I'm still looking for a good wolf design, but haven't yet found it.

Things I would like to get tattooed:

1. The stars from the Alaskan flag ( small, not too large ), spot: maybe my lower leg.

2. Something with the initials of my grandparents and my mom in it, spot: right rib cage...

3. Off course a tattoo of a wolf, spot: left upper back ( shoulder blade )

It might sound like I'm completely into being all covered up, but that's absolutely not right, These are small tattoos except for the wolf tattoo, so... ;)

I don't like coloured tattoos, I love them black, but colours are too unnatural, the way I see it.

I'm ready to hear what you think of it!

--

Since I'm from Belgium, you can always correct me when I say something wrong, spell it wrong, or when you don't understand what I'm trying to say ;)
buttwheat
Hardcore

Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Welcome Mr. Skin