Upcoming Appointments

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

Pogonip
Hardcore

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:18 pm

So it has been a great couple of months, Evergreen was pretty educational and was very happy to attend. I had a quick trip to Boise a week ago to get a piece from Matt Arriola, and now later this week I start back in on my bio-sleeve with Joshua Hibbard.

I hope to share more news as it develops, might be taking time off from my leg until August and then hopefully have some killer appointments.

Hoping to attend Hell City Phoenix, but Seattle is the same weekend...which sucks because I wanted to go to both.

Please share your art updates and plans for the future

Pogo

IG monsieurdelong
tattooDan
Hardcore

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:35 pm

llll
Last edited by tattooDan on Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pogonip
Hardcore

Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:22 pm

tattooDan wrote:I have an appointment with Phil Garcia in Port Hueneme in August this year,

we finally nailed down an idea,the art is up to him,but we are doing a realistic flower with 2 realistic humming birds in an epic mid air battle over it.

sort of like this ,but with a way better looking flower.
That is going to be an AWESOME piece, so stoked for you!
falco4758
Hardcore

Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:24 pm

Pogonip wrote:So it has been a great couple of months, Evergreen was pretty educational and was very happy to attend. I had a quick trip to Boise a week ago to get a piece from Matt Arriola, and now later this week I start back in on my bio-sleeve with Joshua Hibbard.

I hope to share more news as it develops, might be taking time off from my leg until August and then hopefully have some killer appointments.

Hoping to attend Hell City Phoenix, but Seattle is the same weekend...which sucks because I wanted to go to both.

Pogo

IG monsieurdelong
IMO josh hibbard is no more than average, you really like his work or just think hes good because on ink master
buttwheat
Hardcore

Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:41 pm

falco4758 wrote:
Pogonip wrote:So it has been a great couple of months, Evergreen was pretty educational and was very happy to attend. I had a quick trip to Boise a week ago to get a piece from Matt Arriola, and now later this week I start back in on my bio-sleeve with Joshua Hibbard.

Pogo

IG monsieurdelong
IMO josh hibbard is no more than average, you really like his work or just think hes good because on ink master
I believe he has had work by him pre Ink masters

I Think Josh hits it out of the park occasionally.
He really looked like a full fledged douche bag with limited social skills on Ink masters. I met him at Evergreen and he seemed to be a decent guy
tattooDan
Hardcore

Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:06 am

Pogo

IG monsieurdelong
I also have another day with Sam Shaw on Kauai next March for some more Marquesas/Tahitian.
http://samuelmorganshaw.com/

and I might get a small one on Maui this May.
Pogonip
Hardcore

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:23 am

falco4758 wrote:

Pogo

IG monsieurdelong
Wheat was correct I started to go to him before Ink Master was on TV, he had already shot the season. I am pretty sure that his work has become more than average.

How can he not improve? He works 6 days a week and is doing more than just portraits. He does not post every single piece that he does on FB or IG.

I guess each person has their opinions about what is great art and what is good art, each their own.
peterpoose
Hardcore

Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:43 pm

Jason Butcher in May is my next :)
buttwheat
Hardcore

Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:53 pm

peterpoose wrote:Jason Butcher in May is my next :)
I meet him at Evergreen OICUR4692 got a piece done by him
Pogonip
Hardcore

Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:18 am

buttwheat wrote:
peterpoose wrote:Jason Butcher in May is my next :)
I meet him at Evergreen OICUR4692 got a piece done by him
I saw that in person, pretty bitchin piece...would love to get an original concept piece from him
Pogonip
Hardcore

Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:17 am

So I had a great session today with Joshua Hibbard, he went in a new direction. Check out his post on Instagram..... @joshuahibbard

My name on the picture is monsieurdelong. From my IG account
buttwheat
Hardcore

Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:19 am

I saw that, that was the bio piece right? Pretty dope
Pogonip
Hardcore

Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:53 pm

buttwheat wrote:I saw that, that was the bio piece right? Pretty dope
Yes it is my bio sleeve, it is the very first layer, two or three more layers and texture and all sorts of goodies.

I have been debating on whether to go full sleeve down to wrist, been wanting to see if I would add down onto hand later, but I am positive that full sleeve is way to go and better to do it now rather than later.
Achilles
Hardcore

Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:00 am

Finishing my forearm with sandor in the start of july, then im off to canada to have 7 sessions on my samurai with tony and back to norway to touch up my other sleeve. After that if nothing goes south with my work im off to london tattoo convention with tony in sept.

And starting on my leg with Henrik grysbjerg in late 2015
redoid

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:25 am

After right arm, left arm with Shige, starts August 10th ...