Greetings and Salutations to all!

Give a brief introduction of who you are and your interest in tattoos. <br> <a href="http://www.everytattoo.com/member.php?action=uploadform">Upload tattoos here</a>

Moderators: sidelvar, EvilJay

ayianna

Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:41 am

Hiyya, I'm Ayianna. I am very sad to say that I do not have any tattoos, though I have plans and detailed artwork (my own) that I'd like to have inked. Sadly, I have a severe dermal allergy to ferrous metals. I'm reluctant to go to any one artist and say 'I want you to price and buy needles for this project' only to find that it's way outside my budget or that their work wasn't up to snuff when I had it done and have to move on to a new artist and pay them for fancy needles too. And I'm not a tattoo artist myself, so I wouldn't know what needles would be necessary for which piece of art.

It's finicky. Maybe I'll never get them done. :-/ But I'm here and reading up on more things as I go through the forum!

So hihi! :D
HighballSam
Hardcore

Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:39 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Some day something will grab your attention and you'll know, then and there, that is what you want for a tattoo.

Keep us posted.
ayianna

Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:44 pm

Actually, I drew up a spectacularly awesome Green Man and a very classy Bast - I was thinking about Bast as a trial tattoo, as it is smaller, to test a tattoo artist's ability, my level of endurance with tattooing sensitive nerve areas, and my response to titanium needling, but again - obstacles are there. I keep thinking 'maybe this year', but ... eh!
buttwheat
Hardcore

Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:29 pm

Welcome
Most any decent tattooist will work with you on the needle issue. Maybe we can help direct you to a good tattooist. Where do you live?