¿Change your skin colour with tattoo? ¿Is it possible?

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

Whiteman

Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:15 pm

Hello from Spain!

I'm a 30 years old male, I'm white as hell, If I receive sun, my skin gets fucked and a lot of spots appear so I have to avvoid it.

That's something that has always bothered me and seems to have no solution.

After seeing some pictures of some kind of president from I'm-not-sure-where, ;

I was wondering...
Would be posible to chamge my skin colour tattooing a tanned colour in my whole body/face?

I don't want to be black, but just something tanned to broke this white colour, something like this:

I have no idea about tattoos so I might be asking the most stupid thing in the world.

And my questions are:

Would it look natural?
The colour is gonna loose intensity after the years?
If the result is bad and I'd like to remove the colour... is my skin going to get fucked?
The ink would work as sun screen for the skin?

Thanks a lot. IT's a crazy idea but I'd like to know if it would be.. worth it and posible.
schloob
Hardcore

Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:27 pm

LOL not sure if serious or troll.

Why don't you just fucking spray tan?
Whiteman

Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:38 pm

Everyone who ask something inusual in this world is a troll, nice.

Because spray lasts for 2 days, maybe? And it leaves track, and with 2 showers bye bye spray.

I'm thinking if something permanent like this could be made.

There some experimental shit to tan your body (medicals and non aprobbed things) that I'm not gonna use for sure.

Just wondering what would happen if you do this.

Please, dont say why dont you try this, or that, or those things, I'm in a tatto forums because I'd like to know what tattoo experts thing would happen if you do this.

Thanks.

PD: (And actually I don't want to be really tanned, I want to DON'T be white as a ghost).
schloob
Hardcore

Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:48 pm

Do you know how small a tattoo needle is? This would require ridiculous hours to complete, be incredibly painful, and will not come out 100% even.

Spray tans done by people (not the booths) last longer than a couple of days, and you could afford a lifetime of them compared to the cost of the hours it would take to tattoo this.
maniacthw
Hardcore

Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:04 pm

The sun would fade the tattoo, and no, the ink would not work as a sun screen.
peterpoose
Hardcore

Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:34 pm

No!
falco4758
Hardcore

Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:03 pm

OP can get spray tan twice a month/ buy lotion that makes you tan almost instantly vs Op tattoing entire body orange,you chose OP
buttwheat
Hardcore

Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:08 pm

I don't see why not but it will cost you a lot of money time and pain. And no the ink will not provide any sun protection at all and you will have to use sunblock so your tattoo will not fade as fast.
PLEASE if you this done come back and post pics.