NEEDING HELP WITH YOUR TATTOO IDEAS?

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

EvilJay
Hardcore

Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:15 pm

iseult wrote:hey on my bak iv managed to end up with a small ohm symbol (top of spine), a large ohm symbol (middle of spine) and an ankh in the tribal kinda band (self designed and i love it) now looking for another egytian symbol, possibly eye of horus but wnt to do something different with it and not sure what, iv spent the last hr adjusting designs of it but its just not working for me. probably doesnt help that im not artistic but im trying anyway. ny suggestions for something to make it look different, thinking about getting it with a black light ink surround but difficult to find somewher that'll do it in ireland.

ny1 with any suggestions on either unusual egytian designs r variations on trad. eye of horus design'd b great!!

(n any suggestions on where on bak i shud get it so my bak doesnt look like a ridiculous mess :lol: !! )
Pics would help.. And start a new thread. And speak english.....
EvilJay
Hardcore

Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:16 pm

Or, I meant:

sinoftheskin

Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:52 am

i put up this small site..

what do you fellas think:

Tattoo Design Ideas
Aivanne
Hardcore

Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:56 am

"The first thing you should find out is how long the parlor has been in business'

completely irrelevant to quality of work and cleanliness.

"Refund policies are also important, especially if you don’t like the quality or the workmanship of the tattoo."

good luck with that.....seriously....we're on planet earth.

"The better tattoo artists can provide information about infections, and tell you how to prevent them.'

irrelevant. I couldnt tell if a surgeon is lying to me, cause I am not one. Same for a tattoo artist

"Tattoos are more common these days than they have ever been in the past"

in your culture only......

"Tattoo guns are the best instrument to use"

does your tattoo "gun "shoot bullets ? no. that's why the proper term is "machine". shit if you don't even know that...quit talking about tattoos right now please.

" Single needle tattoo guns are the best for tattoo applications,"

wtf are you talking about ? are you being serious ?? quit lying to people.

" Black and white are the most commonly used colors'

white is probably one of the LEAST used color

"If the shapes used in your design follow the contours of your body, the tattoo will look even more impressive"

at least you got this one right....

"The electronic gun moves very fast, going in and out of the skin hundreds of thousand of times per minute."

a "gun" is not "electronic". and fuck, if it was punctunring my skin 600,000 a minutes, I'd hate it.

" you should never hop right in the shower. You should keep it dry for the first few days'

big load of bullshit, right there.

" A&D ointment is the best to use"

no it isn't and it's been proven on here may times.

"For the first few days, you should avoid using soap as well."

bullshit.

"The best tattoo parlors will welcome you in with open arms,"

haha are you fucking serious. I imagine Brandon Bond all smiling asking me how I m doing today......get serious please.

"any time attempt to push a design on you'

if he is THAT good, he should push you. HE is the artist. You aren't.

"The ideal way to find tattoo parlors in your area or close by is to use the Internet and search or just open a local phone book"

2 right. bravo.

"and which methods he thinks will work best for the removal."

there is only one....

"If you have a large tattoo, the scarring result will be more than that of a smaller tattoo"

please explain....I am all ears.

" It may or may not be performed as outpatient surgery"

wrooooooooooooooooong bambi. wrong.

"you shouldn’t have anything to worry about in terms of costs."

I am speechless.....

"Although tattoos are very popular, the new trend that is rapidly taking effect in the world of tattoos is known as tongue tattoos."

where the fuck are you from ???

"The foot pedal is extremely important to the tattoo gun, as it controls the vertical movement that the needle will make"

that is NOT the purpose of a foot pedal..

I am gonna stop here cause obviously, I could go all night.

For someone that doesn't know anything about tattoos and tattoo "guns", your website is awesome ! But in the end, you just contribute to the poor knowledge that people have about tattoos by distributing wrong information.

I would shot down that website in a heartbeat if I could.
Aivanne
Hardcore

Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:40 am

I am still pissed I read something so fucking shitty.

People are dumb. Really dumb.

Where the fuck did you dig those infos from ????????

Just one word, it took one word for nobody to ever take your shit seriously.

Tattoo "gun".

I wrote an email to your hosting company, I hope they take action and shut that shithole down.
niqua95000

Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:04 am

"Although tattoos are very popular, the new trend that is rapidly taking effect in the world of tattoos is known as tongue tattoos."

Out of all the things that popped out at me...tongue tattoos??? Really???

I'm no expert for sure, but I have been combing through tattoo websites, books, magazines, and just asking around, and I don't remember coming across many (maybe one a while back, I'm not even sure) tongue tattoos...

Where did you obtain this information, is what I'd like to know.
Aivanne
Hardcore

Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:24 pm

That's ok her/his hosting company replied to me asking for specifics. That website will be offline pretty soon.
jim1961
Hardcore

Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:50 pm

I've been gone for a long while, but, I see things haven't changed :lol:
By the way, my tattoo of a garden hose is still holding it's colours. :lol:
Had to get the nozzle touched up though :lol:
And I still shave my jesus :lol:
Tattude
Hardcore

Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:56 pm

Aivanne, not sure where that post you're correcting came from but he/she is a complete dumb-ass!
I can't belive they said those things?
Aivanne
Hardcore

Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:30 am

Tattude wrote:Aivanne, not sure where that post you're correcting came from but he/she is a complete dumb-ass!
I can't belive they said those things?
he/she posted a link in the original post. Go read it, it's fun....and by fun, I mean pathetic.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:38 pm

:arrow: :bootyshake:
Jacks_Echo

Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:40 pm

dexidren wrote:hi, im new on here, and am looking for anyone who can recoment a really good artist/parlour in the south of london, or london in general.
i would ask my mates, but tatoo's are either crap or homemade! any advice in this would be really well recived. thanx
dexi. xxx
To be honest the few I've tangled with were over weight rude and had no technical skill, [i'm from south london myself and find its easier to just venture out of this neck of the woods] there is a place called Shiva Piercings in the centre of Greenwich which to my knowledge is really good but of course you'd have to go in and check them out at work, I had a fantastic conversation with the trainee apprentice there and she showed me her portfolio and even ones she'd done to herself which were fabulous. [notable mention to tattoo living image also in Greenwich]

It'd be a good idea to venture into Camden [cliche' I know] but they do have an abundance of tattoo parlours the best by word of mouth being Evil from the Needle on the highstreet, I couldn't honestly recommend one single place as I only know what I know through others. but these are just a few places you can check out if you're interested.
hope thats of some help to you if only just as an idea of where you can do a bit of research.
BadTaste
Verified

Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:02 am

sinoftheskin wrote:i put up this small site..

Tattoo Design Ideas
That site is the biggest load of ignorant crap i have read since the bible.
spideytat
Hardcore

Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:32 am

BadTaste wrote:
sinoftheskin wrote:i put up this small site..

Tattoo Design Ideas
That site is the biggest load of ignorant crap i have read since the bible.
and the4 fact hes proud of it makes it worse i couldnt read through it all cause of all the bullshit
dom7777777

Thu May 01, 2008 6:04 pm

i found a really cool site that translates expressions, names etc ---(anything really) into chinese characters. The women who runs the site was really helpful and more thanhappy to answer the questiosn i had. Best of all it was cheap! its jiacharacters com if anyone's interested. btw does anyone know a cool tattoo place in bath. I'm thinking about getting one done on my ankle.

cheers

dom