FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile MPS Search Log in to check your private messages Log in

Nipple piercing after BA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tattoo Forum at Everytattoo.com Forum Index -> Piercing & Body Jewelry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jacintha

Enthusiast

My Tattoos (0)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:43 am    Post subject: Nipple piercing after BA Reply with quote

Hello there, I am eighteen and am very interested in body modifications. I as of now have my ear cartilage and navel pierced. I'd wanted to get my nipples pierced for quite a long time. However, I didn't consider it because I have been told that it would interfere with breastfeeding. Well, a couple months ago I started thinking about it again. I did some research too.
I am having a cosmetic breast surgery from Toronto next month and am thinking of getting them pierced after the augmentation. But, I wanted to confirm whether it is safe to have them pierced after BA. Is there anybody over here who had their nipples pierced after BA? How was it like?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tattoo Forum at Everytattoo.com Forum Index -> Piercing & Body Jewelry All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: