Nipple piercing after BA

Questions related to piercings

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid, jamison

Jacintha

Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:43 am

Hello there, I am eighteen and am very interested in body modifications. I as of now have my ear cartilage and navel pierced. I'd wanted to get my nipples pierced for quite a long time. However, I didn't consider it because I have been told that it would interfere with breastfeeding. Well, a couple months ago I started thinking about it again. I did some research too.
I am having a cosmetic breast surgery from Toronto next month and am thinking of getting them pierced after the augmentation. But, I wanted to confirm whether it is safe to have them pierced after BA. Is there anybody over here who had their nipples pierced after BA? How was it like?
inktattoomelbourne

Thu May 16, 2019 9:02 am

Piercing nipples after breast augmentation (BA) is an incredibly risky proposition because besides distorting result, it can also trigger infections. That being said, many women have admitted getting their nipples pierced after a cosmetic treatment without hassle. Well, you must consult your artist and doctor before arriving at any decision.
samuelddarden

Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:05 pm

Amazing article …… Thanks for sharing this …. and keep it up!! zombs royale
Derekcamp2795

Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:57 am

According to the Oxford Journal, "an increased risk of implant infection is plausible in patients with a nipple piercing."
click
fredluis721

Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:52 am

Just did this on a Escalade radio battery cover. Worked very well, but I dont know that I would want to invest the time to do a whole PW body. tree removal