6 Hilarious First Birthday Pictures (I Dare You Not to Laugh

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

lonwaysafety1

Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:14 pm

6 Hilarious First Birthday Pictures (I Dare You Not to Laugh!)

There’s nothing like a baby’s first birthday. It’s a time for friends and family to gather to celebrate the little one who has brought so much joy and happiness to their lives.There’s cake. There’s laughter. There’s singing “Happy Birthday” to the baby who has no idea WHAT those funny looking people with the party hats are doing.And if you’re lucky, there are hilarious moments from the guest of honor captured in photographs. Here are six funny first birthday pictures. I dare you not to laugh!He's Kind of Over ItEnough cake! I’m ready for my nap. Photo Credit: Robin,baby stores online, of Farewell, Stranger Get in My Belly!This is my daughter at her party. We think she was trying to fit the whole cake in her mouth. Mary Lauren,baby safety, of My 3 Little BirdsIt's My Birthday! And I Have a Marker!I love the enthusiasm of a baby with a writing implement. Photo Credit: Jen, of Experience the WonderfulYou Guys! I'm One!Almost too cute for words. Right?? Photo Credit: Selena, of le petit reveNot Impressed, Mom.Do we have any chocolate? Photo Credit,baby nappies, Amy, of Using Our WordsCake...So THIS is What the Fuss is All about!I love her expression here- pure baby glee! Jen Loves Kev