Looking at the

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

ylq123

Looking at the

Post by ylq123 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:14 pm

Looking at the colleagues who have been around for many years, I have retired one by one. I always feel a bit sad in my heart. I think of their past youth, the old laughter, and the Buddha is still yesterday. Then look at the people who are familiar or knowing around, and leave the world one by one. The heart is even more painful. I think of their past glory. The struggles of the past are just a glimpse. Just like we flipped through a calendar, it seemed so short and simple Newport 100 Cigarettes. This is the natural law of life. Everyone is destined to be like this Carton Of Newport 100, so why don't we have to deal with life with a normal heart and try to live a good life in every life. Life is inherently dull. Bai Yansong once said, "When you really walk into life, you will find that happiness is 5 percent, pain is 5 percent, and the remaining 90 percent is dull Newport Wholesale. day". Others said, "Life is a journey, happiness is a station," in fact, this is also the reason. And even if it is a happy thing, it is also in the plain. When you succeed in one thing and share it with your parents and children, if you are tired of work, you may be happy when you are quiet; if you are a wanderer, guarding your wife, children, and hot-headed Happiness; if you are a patient, being healthy and living is happiness... Of course, happiness or not depends on one's own feelings, but these happy scenes, which one is not the most dull thing in ordinary life? As the saying goes, "Peace is a blessing", if a person's life is peaceful, no The great disaster Cigarettes Free Shipping, no big joys and sorrows, can always eat incense, sleep well, live a steady life, I think this is the greatest happiness in life. Imagine who can really do this in his life, and these are just the most dull things in life. In life, we need to understand dullness, find happiness, and create happiness. In the same year, the Northern Song Dynasty's prime minister Zhang Qiu was inconsistent with Su Dongpo's political views. He then took Su Dongpo to Huizhou in remoteness and worked hard in Sudongpo, Huizhou. He wrote in the poem: "For the poet to sleep in the spring, the Taoist beat the five clocks." Passed to the capital, and lived in the court, the chapter of Jinyi jade food felt very uncomfortable. Su Dongpo could be so happy in the face of adversity. He would then take him to the farther Zhangzhou (now Hainan), but Su Dongpo still enjoyed it. fun. Therefore, Lin Yutang once commented that Su Dongpo is an incurable optimist. The idyllic Tao Yuanming's "Under the Chrysanthemum Cigarettes Newport, the South Mountain", the literati of the early Song Dynasty, "The old man's eyebrows are like snow, the sea bucks are playing under the children's grandchildren", the scenes described are more painful and plain. Also enviable happiness. So life is originally casual, let us take a hard look at life, don't be embarrassed. In fact, how can our life be dull? Look around, towering real estate, busy traffic, bustling shops, gorgeous lights, noisy crowds . In the morning, when we walked in the square, the forest, and the roadside, we saw the crowds in the morning exercise; at night, in the park, on the lakeside, under the moon, people lived in singing and dancing, and they could not help but feel so much. This is how many generations have followed suit and struggled for it. The dream life! The extremely ideal "Great Harmony" world pursued by Chinese Confucianism for thousands of years is characterized by the fact that the world is a public, people have their own places, do their best, and believe in repairing and harmoniously. What is the difference between the world and our real life today? "Journey to the West" and "Feng Shen Bang" have described the walking of the gods in the sky, the ability to use clairvoyance, the wind, and so on, to pin their own good wishes. Today's planes, telephones, televisions, and computers, let us turn these desires into reality. God-like life, we actually live a life that is not dull, but desire is endless, happiness is a feeling, the key lies in you. How to grasp. Don't be born in the blessings, don't know the blessings, cherish life, know the foot, and make every dull day in life live well, have a good taste, live a good life, and live a good life.