gettin first tattoo

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

AXmichigan

Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:38 pm

hey everyone

im getting my first tattoo in about a month

im going to be doing it in New York City i think

i just have some questions because its a new thing... and i hope u all can help me:

1) i want the tattoo to be like black.. when i see peoples tattoos i see color ones and like older people have like a greenish type one.. is that what the black ones look like after time?

2) i want to get a tattoo across my upper back.. would that hurt alot? how long would it take?

3) how much would it cost?

4) if i just get a smaller tattoo on my left shoulder blade... how much would that cost?

5) do i have to be sober during it? :D

6) can anyone suggest a good place?

7) does anyone know any websites with samples tattoo designs that i could work with/

thanks so much!

im sorry i have alotta questions... but im really curious but i want one really bad
Harry the Bastard

Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:16 am

AXmichigan wrote:hey everyone

im getting my first tattoo in about a month

im going to be doing it in New York City i think

i just have some questions because its a new thing... and i hope u all can help me:

1) i want the tattoo to be like black.. when i see peoples tattoos i see color ones and like older people have like a greenish type one.. is that what the black ones look like after time?

2) i want to get a tattoo across my upper back.. would that hurt alot? how long would it take?

4) if i just get a smaller tattoo on my left shoulder blade... how much would that cost?

5) do i have to be sober during it? :D

7) does anyone know any websites with samples tattoo designs that i could work with/

thanks so much!

im sorry i have alotta questions... but im really curious but i want one really bad

Diffrent people's skin take diffrently to diffrent inks but the usualy goal is to keep it black..

Again diffrent people have diffrent pain tolerences...

The coast and how long it will take depends on the Artist

In alot of places you need to be sober plus drunk people act like cunts 90% of the time... and you bleed more

If you looking for designs just google free tattoo flash or tattoo designs Google shop while your at it aswell
AXmichigan

Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:52 pm

i was wondering how much do you think this should cost to cover my upper back?
Christopherpaulbarnett

Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:50 pm

Yeah tattoos do naturally fade to a dark green colour in time but if are done well still look quality

I'm about to have one on my upper back as well, I've heard it hurts quite a bit on the shoulder blades but I'm not too worried

I reckon that one you're after will be about £150 (as I live in the UK) so I think that's about $300 but it depends on the tattooist

Depends what shape and style I reckon but you could always have a smaller one first and get a good tattooist to expand on it, maybe even all across your back

5) do i have to be sober during it?

I was pissed up when I had my first one and it bled like fuck, I suppose it didn't hurt as much cos I was wasted but I'd say stay sober and endure the pain if I were you

If you can get to Sheffield in England I can!

www.rankmytattoos.com has a few desings with peoples comments included. A lot of sites don't let you save the pictures but just print screen and paste into paint...shhh!
Motokid
Hardcore

Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:56 pm

:roll:
spideytat
Hardcore

Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:27 pm

this thread was dead a bagillion years ago