CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!QUICKLY!!!!!

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

Eskimo

Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:10 pm

Hi my name is Eskimo. I was watching the national geographic channel one day. There was this show on taboos. It was for tattoos. I seen this back tatoo this one chick displayed at a convention. I fell in love with that tattoo and want it put on my back...but change some things of corse. Well it showed 4 days agao and I didn't get the website for it or anything. I have been searching non stop for that tattoo. I even went to national geo's web site to look under taboos and tattos. I still can't find nothing. So if someone out there can help me that would be awsome! Plus it would stop this throbing in my head and I might actually get some sleep. So if anyone can Help me please do. I want this tattoo more than anything. I have one but it's small. I want one that will cover my like that one and I'm willing to pay anyprice. Right now I have $900 saved so I can get an amazing back tattoo....and I want this one. So can someone help me? Thanks! :cry:
bobdolejr
Hardcore

Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:47 pm

What was the name of the show?
Eskimo

Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:50 am

It was named : Taboos for tattoos. It had to do with all diffrent tattoos. It was on tattoos from the old ways of tattooing to the modern ways of tattooing. If you want to reach me : lifepoisons_deathsantidote@yahoo.com

But....I went to nationalgeographic.com and I can't seem to find it. Thanks for being intrested because this is really driving me nuts!