Good Price on this Tat???

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

lowexiv

Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:41 am

Let me try to explain what he plans on adding to my cross (outlined in pen). The outer most lines are clouds and coming out of the middle of the cross are rays of sunlight. He is also adding two scrolls (on the top & bottom) of the cross with a letter in each end of the scroll. Not only that but he's redoing the cross because lets be honest ...it looks like garbage right now. This is on the front of my bicep.

I was just wondering what a good price for this addition is? The artist artwork looked on point. I'm in the Chicago area. What do ya think?

Image[/img]
hanalotus
Hardcore

Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:45 am

If by "he" you mean your artist, he should be able to give you an ESTIMATE as to how long it will take to complete based on how much he charges per hour. Artists work at TOTALLY different speeds and charge TOTALLY different amounts and so nothing anyone says here will necessarily be good. Even though I despise questions like this, I'll at least tell you that you're probably looking at at least 400 dollars maybe more. Probably more. Way more even. See what I mean? You'll find out when it's done basically. If you break it up into sessions, it might make it easier on your wallet if you don't have access to larger amounts of money at one time. :) Good luck.
Aivanne
Hardcore

Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:22 am

no offense, but the original tattoo doesnt look very good. lines are crooked and the color is not the best. i d go to someone else.....
1sicv8
Hardcore

Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:26 am

Aivanne wrote:no offense, but the original tattoo doesnt look very good. lines are crooked and the color is not the best. i d go to someone else.....

if u would of read the post. he said the cross is being redone
Aivanne
Hardcore

Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:30 am

1sicv8 wrote:
Aivanne wrote:no offense, but the original tattoo doesnt look very good. lines are crooked and the color is not the best. i d go to someone else.....

if u would of read the post. he said the cross is being redone
too many yuenglings......my apologies.