Looking for Michael from Body Image Tattoo in ATL, HELP!

Recommend Artists/Studios, ask for help finding the perfect artist for your tattoo.

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid

SweetSubversive
Hardcore

Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:30 am

I got a spy vs. spy tattoo on me about 4 years ago at a shop on Spring St. in downtown Atlanta at a shop called Body Image Tattoo. An artist named Michael did it and since then he has left the shop (I heard to possibly open his own), the shop has closed and I've lost his card and cannot for the life of me remember his last name. I've Googled him a couple times with the info I have and so far have been unable to find him. I want to get more work done and I had such a good experience with him (especially compared to the snobs at Liberty) and want him to do more of my ink. The tat he did on me was the black spy and white spy facing each other on the small of my back. At the time he put a picture of it in his book. So if you know him, think you know him, or think you have seen that picture of my tat PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know how to contact him. I don't care if he doesn't even live in GA anymore.

So just one more time I'm looking for:

Michael from Body Image Tattoo in Atl, he did work on me about 4 years ago.

And if he does pop up let me just say this guy not only did a great job on it he also made the whole thing a great experience, if you're looking for someone I'd definitely recommend him to anyone.

Thanks
wil

Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:09 pm

im at aces aqnd eights in athens ga now. my cell is 404 808 2883